STEAM!

Gorth

He nearly did, but the Codex unanimously say it was just terrible, so I passed. Let me know. :)

(i.e. too terrible to even debate over why it is decline)

the Codex unanimously say it was just terrible

Doesn't that include pretty much every game made?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

GT isn't a rpg by any stretch of the imagination though. You have no control in dialogue and there is no character customization. You do level up, but you only get access to a certain set of abilities.

It's like a humorous version of ff tactics I think (haven't played ff:t) so can't say for sure. Personally I thought the humor was a bit monotone, just the same jokes over and over. It was cute at first, but got old after a while.

The actual fights were decent though, so I think the gameplay makes it more interesting than the dialogue.

But the lack of choices in character development kinda killed it for me. Has that been added in the sequel?

Yep, you have some choices in the special skills you want to develop for each member of the team. Something like ten skills with 5 levels per skill you get two points per level to put in (or something like that). Still not a lot of choice in equipment.

Pretty much. A great collection of arm chair developers who seem to claim they have all the answers yet few if any have written one line of code or written a story.

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

Just tried playing the Steam version of Bloodlines and it's a bitch to get running. A "cannot find steam" error is what I got from launch, then after I fixed that issue I can't run the game with the "-console" command. What a pain in the ass and I know the cracked version has none of these issues.

Anyone play Wings of Prey?

Play and play... I bought it a long time ago and got as far as it insisted on GFWL before letting me play. It's still gathering dust and I've blacklisted Gaijin as something I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. As for the game itself, who knows?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Bought a few games. Skyrim which was on a sale and only $10 more than Amazon (I figured with shipping of the physical box, the price would be about the same) and the original, one and only Worms :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Pretty much. A great collection of arm chair developers who seem to claim they have all the answers yet few if any have written one line of code or written a story.

That sounds eerily familiar. :D

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Hey guys, somebody played Hunted: The Demon's Forge? I'm pretty sure I asked that question a time ago, but I forgot the replies...

I'm just asking 'cause all I got was a Bordeaux and socks, so right now I feel like I own it to myself to gift me a happy Christmas present....plus I feel like I wanna shoot people in the face!

Not a lot of added comments.

With nothing for me today, taking it anyways.

Interesting deals of the day;

Mass Effect series.

Torchlight.

Divinity II, Dragon Knight Saga (get this one if you haven't gotten it already!)

I'm glad I took the advice on Divinity II. Not far in it but enjoying it. Great soundtrack too.

Bought Dawn of War II for $6.79 on today's deal. I'm not really a warhammer/40k fan, but I like the first dawn of war game and also heard the mechanics of II are different so I held off on getting all three games.

Edited by Syraxis

Eh, what's that got to do with a review? We might as well ignore almost every single review that's out there by that premise. In any form of media.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy