STEAM!

Gorth

Amnesia yesterday, Psychonauts today. Let's see what tomorrow brings :(.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I bought both Secret Files games and all three Still Life games (if you count Post Mortem).

I will likely never make time to play these games. Oh dear... I'm an addict of adventure games.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Wow... think I just wasted my money on Fable 3. Game requires windows live to play. No problem... except it says a connection couldn't be made. When I click the link to a webpage to diagnose why it says account is blocked. When I click to send a code to my email address to verify account and unblock it never arrives. This also means no more saving progress in GTA IV for now.

****ing Micro****!!! :banghead:

Edited by Gorth
Temper, temper...

Because I have Skyrim, Deus Ex:HR and Rage still to finish, and SWTOR on the way, I managed to resist temptation up til now. I couldn't pass up both the stalker and grotesque tactics bundles for a total of $17.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Topped up my Dungeons of Dredmor with the DLC at... 75 cents. Thought about Tropico 4, but then went to GOG and got Tropico 1 & 2 for three bucks. I'm pretty sure I'll like it more, I'm much more comfortable with 2D, especially for that type of game.

Topped up my Dungeons of Dredmor with the DLC at... 75 cents. Thought about Tropico 4, but then went to GOG and got Tropico 1 & 2 for three bucks. I'm pretty sure I'll like it more, I'm much more comfortable with 2D, especially for that type of game.

Tropico 4 is Tropico 3, which itself was pretty meh (can face roll most).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hm, I haven't turned steam on since i started playing Tor last week..

My credit card is thanking me for avoiding the sales. Then poking me sharply because of the subscription...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Dungeons of Dredmor is hard. I haven't played much roguelikes before and I keep dying on Level 2, even on medium difficulty. Result = lots of new rolls.

Bought Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons and Donuts for $5. Tried out the initial bits and got a chuckle out of the skeleton hippies freaking out when you pick their flowers ;)

Then I reloaded and picked the monster behind door no. 3 instead. Now that was a challenge. Couldn't help cracking up chuckling when having a dialogue with Angelina shortly after :grin:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Got NWN2 Platinum (so finally able to check out MotB) and Jurassic Park today.

Gonna wait for an even bigger discount on Arkham City. Patience is a virtue ;).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Lots of praise for Grotesque Tactics here. Can't say I ever heard of it before.

Some pointers why it's good? You guys peaked my interest in it... (though not so much just to shell money without more info's) ;)

^

Lots of praise for Grotesque Tactics here. Can't say I ever heard of it before.

Some pointers why it's good? You guys peaked my interest in it... (though not so much just to shell money without more info's) ;)

I would call it an acquired taste. First litmus test is whether or not you like Monty Pythons Holy Grail. The humor is similarly silly/funny/stupid depending on POV. Combat is old school turn based isometric stuff with funny, sometimes outright cute animations. Inventory management is very simple, each party member having a weapon and an armour slot. Upgrades found along the way. Selling point is really the setting, characters and dialogue though, and that can be very much hit or miss depending on taste.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Humour sounds good. Isometric turnbased not really my thing though...

But if you say that that's not really the main point anyway (since when has combat been in RPG's?)

Still 7 hours to decide.

^

Not a lot of added comments.

With nothing for me today, taking it anyways.

Interesting deals of the day;

Mass Effect series.

Torchlight.

Divinity II, Dragon Knight Saga (get this one if you haven't gotten it already!)

^

Gorth ended up selling me on Grotesque Tactics. heh

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."