STEAM!

Gorth

Heh, and bastard sons of bastards. I saw the Fallout NV dlc on sale this week at half price, so I picked them up.

Then today.. I see they've reduced them even more. They're now 75% off.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I think I'll get FO:NV. Definitely Nexus though. I just noticed that price for Red River, that's some brass :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Stolen from Neogaf

glitter-sparkle-132207978150250.gif

qnEMf.jpg

Just wait ;)

If for some reason your game haven't been a daily deal, you can buy it on last day of the sales.

Learned this the hard way last time there was a sale. Really stinks buying a game for $20 one day and then having it on sale for $5 a few hours later. :lol:

So far I've only purchased F:NV & it's dlc.

Well, decided to pass on NV. Have to laugh at the DX:HR price though, 50% off, seems like the best it'll get for a while.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I can't wait for specific sales because I don't check Steam every day...or even every week. heh. I was definitely annoyed at 2W2's sale price from when I bought it a few weeks ago or whatever it was.

...I was looking for a city building type strategy sim but most of the ones I saw look like garbage. That genre seems pretty dead right now.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

A Caesar V would be pretty cool, but oh well. What about Anno 2070 (even if it is Ubisoft) ?

A Caesar V would be pretty cool, but oh well. What about Anno 2070 (even if it is Ubisoft) ?

I played a bit of the last Anno and while it was decent, it's not quite as city-building/sim as I like. Or...something. I'm not sure, just wasn't the same. :)

There was this one indie Farming sim that almost tempted me....it just looked cool, heh.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It was 5 bucks day before yesterday

Damn, missed it then. Oh well, I might still buy it.

EDIT: Ha! Still found it cheap on the "evil" Origin. Now there is a benefit for buying BF3 and installing that thing.

Edited by Fighter

Is Alpha Protocol worth 10 E. Is there anything that's a 'must get'

Hm, if you wait a while it could get really cheaper again. Was on sale for $3 or something a while ago. Also, Modern Warfare 2 for $15, hah!

Edited by Malcador

Is Alpha Protocol worth 10 E. Is there anything that's a 'must get'

It was worth the 70e I paid for it.

(You guys are really, really cheap, you know?)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

While I agree with you that AP is worth full price, if you put it to comparison with the quality of other games and run it down side by side with graphics quality, QA and such, is it really worth 70

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

While I agree with you that AP is worth full price, if you put it to comparison with the quality of other games and run it down side by side with graphics quality, QA and such, is it really worth 70

On my absolute scale of what I can get for 70e in one of the most expensive cities in the world AP is worth at least 70e and ME2 probably around 300-500e. Got a bargain on it. :p

True, it's hard to compare due to different standards of life, pricing and whatnot, but 50

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

On my absolute scale of what I can get for 70e in one of the most expensive cities in the world AP is worth at least 70e and ME2 probably around 300-500e. Got a bargain on it. ;)

True, it's hard to compare due to different standards of life, pricing and whatnot, but 50