STEAM!

Gorth

Start of old thread

End of old thread

I've been playing 'Gish' lately. One of the indie 'Humble Bundle' games for which they later emailed me Steam codes. Cutest little tar ball around.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The screenshots are pre-release stuff.

As far as I can tell all the screenshots are from the final version of the game. :huh:

There are two possibilities here. One: I'm wrong. Two: Reality is wrong. I know which I favor.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The screenshots are pre-release stuff.

As far as I can tell all the screenshots are from the final version of the game. :(

There are two possibilities here. One: I'm wrong. Two: Reality is wrong. I know which I favor.

There is actually a third possibility: reality changed.

And now the back up doesn't work. It installs the game, then tries to dl an update that automitcally suspends the dl. :banghead:

I hate AVG.

Microsoft Security Essentials, get with the times, brah.

I'm still amazed at how good it actually is.

pretty friggin' awesome

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Hmm. Steam has the assorted FO:NV dlc with a few quid off each.. I'm being tempted to pick the three up in one fell swoop... Been resisting the urge until the whole lot had been released but I'm feeling an urge for some gaming..

Oh the agonies...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Hmm. Steam has the assorted FO:NV dlc with a few quid off each.. I'm being tempted to pick the three up in one fell swoop... Been resisting the urge until the whole lot had been released but I'm feeling an urge for some gaming..

Oh the agonies...

Wait until tomorrow, they could still pop up for the dailies :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa whoa. Anyone know about this? Avadon is scheduled to release on Steam.

http://www.spiderwebforums.com/forum/ubbth...9335&page=4 And according to Jeff Vogel, it's likely to be cheaper than normally on his site. With him following it by reducing his price and the price of future titles.

I will be posting about this issue, here and on my blog, on the day that the Steam version comes out. Remember, our 3rd party distributors set prices, not us. We are only allowed to suggest prices. (This is what antitrust law allows.)

The most likely outcome is that Avadon on Steam will be fairly cheap and that we will lower the price of the game on our site.

In addition, future games directly from this site will be cheaper. For example, we've already announced that Avernum: Escape From the Pit will be $20.

The pricing was always my problem with Spiderweb. I may buy my first game from them now.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."