Hi all, I'm in the Grand Chapterhouse and I went into the first with the metal door that goes up and down and those guys dressed in black that spin around. I keep killing the guys and they keep coming back up. how do I kill them for good? Also, I noticed that I can't leave the Grand Chapterhouse. I got the Quest where I have to find the 4 books. But from there, all the doors are locked. I can't go on any further and I can't leave the Grand Chapterhouse. Can someone give me a clue as to where I need to go and how to kill those guys for good?

but once I interact with that first book that gives me the quest to find the other 4 books, all other doors are locked. i have no where to go.

Grab the books that are on the pedastals (or in the case of the first room, just interact with the book). Interacting with each of the books will "kill" the sentinels in each room and advance your quest.

got it. thanks

When you leave the first room, you'll find yourself in a hallway. Look for a lever - it's sitting next to one of the pillars in the center of the hall. If you pull the lever, the next door will open.