Random video game news.

Rosbjerg

And the sale of Cryptic to Perfect World is causing Neverwinter to delay. Saw that coming. Though apparently not for the right reason. Seems Perfect World is involved in the development, but are wanting to do more with it.

As a result of the Cryptic Studios sale, the game is now set for release in late 2012, with Perfect World "investing in a more immersive experience" for the game.

I had assumed that it would just go into limbo.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

:lol:

Maybe a publisher who actually respects the license will pick it up now.

Bioware maybe ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

i definitely missed this whole DoTA thing... its like a mod of warcraft 3 or something? people play it a lot still? so its like the counterstrike of warcraft 3?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

i definitely missed this whole DoTA thing... its like a mod of warcraft 3 or something? people play it a lot still? so its like the counterstrike of warcraft 3?

More or less, Heroes of Newearth and League of Legends are descendants, with hon being closer to a clone/remake and league has some sort of casual friendly gameplay tweaks.

I believe the league of legends player base is becoming rather large, and now think both are on free to play with webshop business models.

All deception is self deception all hypnosis is auto-hypnosis

Feels like a TF2 trailer to me. The Meet the... videos. Probably made by the same people.

I personally have no interest in this dota stuff. Never cared before, will not care in future.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/league-...lion-prize-pool

With League of Legends fans setting viewership records in the Western world for the League of Legends Season One Championship, we're as excited as you are to kick Season Two off in style. As you've helped us become one of the most popular online titles to date, we thought it was only appropriate that League of Legends Season Two should boast the largest prize pool in eSports.

The League of Legends Season Two prize pool will feature a record setting $5 million prize pool!

E-sports just became a little more interesting.

DmC Gamescom footage

I'm unconvinced. Looks are not so bad (except for Dante) but gameplay looks.. sluggish?

*yawn* Agreed looks sluggish and poop.

It was fun, the first two times round. I agree that its now yawn inducing.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.