Rosbjerg

Some new Dishonored screenshots, I believe:

dishonored_003_branded.jpg

dishonored_001_branded.jpg

dishonored_002_branded.jpg

LMFAO!

NO DEEP LINKING! PLEASE!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

"Or, for the first time I'm actually considering perhaps simply NOT buying and waiting for a pirated version...even though in the past I've felt that's morally wrong.

Ironic that their "protection" would even make me consider such an action. I'm pretty furious"

Not ironic.m This says more about you then than them. if you don't liek their product don't buy it, but that doesn't give you the right to steal it. A patrhetic excuse for summy theivery if I ever saw one.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Just open them on a separate tab

Oh it wasn't that, it was more the mesage.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Does anyone know why Valve has practically abandoned HL EP3?

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Guest Slinky

I'm pretty sure they are making a full HL3 than a third episode, with new engine and all. And since Valvetime™ is a bit different than the normal time, they really take their time.

Edited by Slinky

Pretty miserable treatment for their flagship game, considering how large and well funded Valve is.

Pretty miserable treatment for their flagship game, considering how large and well funded Valve is.

I disagree. I rather want Valve taking their time (Valvetime) and release a new HL that had the same impact as HL did in 1998 and HL2 did in 2004, than releasing just another upgrated HL2.

Besides, one can hope they also have other new IPs in development.

I disagree. I rather want Valve taking their time (Valvetime) and release a new HL that had the same impact as HL did in 1998 and HL2 did in 2004, than releasing just another upgrated HL2.

Besides, one can hope they also have other new IPs in development.

The "miserable treatiment" was them being so tight lipped about it - not the time they're taking to do it. Which is perfectly fine with me.

I dont understand, how would pirating D3 get you around the internet connection issue? Sure, you get the game for free but you still have to log onto Battle.net to play.

Shh, logic and thought up excuses for piracy have never been on talking terms.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Well sure, who says it'll be Blizzard's Battle.net though ? Not sure how they'll break it, but it's similar to Ubi's scheme. I'll have to look up on how SC2's crack worked and the results, maybe it'll be a similar deal.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Humble Indie Bundle 3 just updated the offer. If you pay more than $4.82 (the average), you also get Bundle #2.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

This is good for me because that's the bundle I skipped. Though I already have Braid. And bought Revenge of the Titans a few weeks ago on sale.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Team Fortress was just updated for upcoming promos. http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...d.php?t=2035341

Here's the part you'll really like. http://media.steampowered.com/apps/440/ico...2cbf75c28a2.png

Pipboy for Engineer

Something for Skyrim. Something for Rage. A rocket launcher fromr Quake. Brink hat. In general, it seems to be Bethesda related.

Edit: No images of the Rage item, so the Quake rocket launcher may be it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

More proof that free to play is built upon exploiting insane people: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/36336/G..._Nearly_500.php

I don't know if I'd use the word insane.

Exploitable resource is probably better.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Rambo game coming

You can't make that **** up! :)

Actually it makes perfect sense in the current AAA game development environment: a big name IP that focuses on extreme violence and lots of guns in a paramilitary-type setting.

It will likely be a suckfest, but a solid IP choice. Waiting for Missing in Action to get its own game as well.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.