this game is crap dungeon siege 3 is crap

i should be able to say my peace on this forum

the game doesnt even have a map and it badly needs one. you only get to control 1 character dungeon siege 2 rocked it was awsome this game is crap you only get to put 6 or 8 points into the same ability

i want my money back i baught it for pc and ps3 at parts of the game i dont know where i am going because thier is no map where is the strategy in putting 6 points into a skill? you have to use skills u dont want in order to spend all your points

the game sucks its crap its to easy the strategy is to simple its made for 5 year olds and i am pessed off!

the game doesnt even have a map and it badly needs one. you only get to control 1 character dungeon siege 2 rocked it was awsome this game is crap you only get to put 6 or 8 points into the same ability

i want my money back i baught it for pc and ps3 at parts of the game i dont know where i am going because thier is no map where is the strategy in putting 6 points into a skill? you have to use skills u dont want in order to spend all your points

the game sucks its crap its to easy the strategy is to simple its made for 5 year olds and i am pessed off!

Hello 5 year old kid...

dude, its just a game. relax.

obvious troll is obvious

move along people nothing to see here

fail troll failed

I am not a troll i was making a formal complaint because of the difference in quality between dungeon siege 2 and dungeon siege 3

can anyone else not see the difference?

they have raped the dungeon siege franchise by making the leveling to simple and no map thier is no complex strategical play to this game whatso ever!

Wait, you're saying Dungeon Siege 2 had complex leveling? :( I loved DS 2, but the skill trees weren't exactly complex.

Actually... DS2 had a much more complex leveling system than many people realize, since cross classing was possible (and I utilized this often). It didn't have the most complex system I've ever played by any means, but I feel it was much more complex than DS3 hands down.

I enjoyed the game for what it was. Never played DS2 or DS1 for that matter. Yes the game is buggy especially with certain achievements. Also trying to get the co-op achievements with no one to do it on a couch and doing it over xbox live is a pain in the rear. The game is solid, the storyline is awesome and I'd love to see some DLC that expands on the story itself.

i like run on sentences do you like run on sentences i hate punctuation do you hate punctuation i think punctuation sucks its good to see someone else who loves run on sentences and hates punctuation as much as i do i also hate capitalizing the first letter in sentences and the letter i welcome to the forum

Look, guys, this is the internet... you should be a pro by now. You just got trolled by someone who can't even form a coherent sentence and couldn't figure out that the mini map on the screen IS A MAP, or how to use the "bread crumble" path to missions in an already incredibly linear story.

So this is how I see it.

Option A

Pander to an inferior intellect by explaining every detail to him in the way you would a child with ADHD.

Option B

Ignore and move on. These forums are slow moving so the more you post in useless troll threads the longer these kind of threads stay on the front page.

Truly, this game should not have the Dungeon Siege tag. You can already get this game for less than $20 at Amazon.com. Most every review I have read gave a poor recount of this disaster.

Without the Dungeon Siege label on the front of the box, this game would be the equivalent to most Indie games. Graphics don't make a game good.

If they decide to have a go at it again with a fourth installment, hopefully they will look closely at DS1 and DS2 and disregard DS3. A game undeserving of its name.

That is all.

Truly, this game should not have the Dungeon Siege tag. You can already get this game for less than $20 at Amazon.com. Most every review I have read gave a poor recount of this disaster.

Without the Dungeon Siege label on the front of the box, this game would be the equivalent to most Indie games. Graphics don't make a game good.

If they decide to have a go at it again with a fourth installment, hopefully they will look closely at DS1 and DS2 and disregard DS3. A game undeserving of its name.

That is all.

Final Fantasy

Doom 3

Civilization

X series

Command and Conquer

All of these games have been dramatically changed from one iteration to the next or have been so massively overhauled at some point in franchise history as to not resemble any previous game save for a few minor details. NOBODY CARES.

If your argument is that the game sucks because of the name then you have no argument.

THAT IS ALL.

Well said. I'd like to add to your argument: Fallout 3 and New Vegas are almost nothing like Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics either. I know it's just my opinion, but I think the FPS versions of Fallout are WAY more fun than the old top-down, 2D RPGs.

Not to mention - all those bad reviews for Dungeon Siege III everyone keeps talking about? On consoles; DS3 typically gets a 4 out of 5. On PC; typically a 1 out of 5.

Odd, don't you think? Especially considering the game actually runs better and looks better on PC... It's almost as if... console-users were just judging the game for what it is. Imagine that.

Well said. I'd like to add to your argument: Fallout 3 and New Vegas are almost nothing like Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics either. I know it's just my opinion, but I think the FPS versions of Fallout are WAY more fun than the old top-down, 2D RPGs.

Not to mention - all those bad reviews for Dungeon Siege III everyone keeps talking about? On consoles; DS3 typically gets a 4 out of 5. On PC; typically a 1 out of 5.

Odd, don't you think? Especially considering the game actually runs better and looks better on PC... It's almost as if... console-users were just judging the game for what it is. Imagine that.

Or what you say isn't reflected by reality?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dungeon-siege-iii

XBox 360 average: 72

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation...ngeon-siege-iii

PS3 average: 71

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dungeon-siege-iii

PC average: 72

I have no idea where you got this 1/5 and 4/5 stuff from...

Reviews typically reflect the bias of the reviewer more than the actual game itself. Reading reviews as gospel is foolhardy. The fact is that DSIII was nothing like the players expected, and initial reviews carry this as a negative. It is a different game than what DS1 and DS2 would have you expect. People are Jonesing for a game like Diablo 2, Sacred 2, Dungeon Seige... and they didn't get it in DS3. That's why it gets bad reviews.... it's being compared with people's expectations rather than on it's own merit. I don't consider DS3 to be a great game, but I'm having a lot more fun with it than I did with Bioshock.

Even on Amazon the console versions of DS3 are averaging 3/5.

Well considering it's less then 20 bucks now i'd consider it a good buy. And worthy of a 3/5 hell if they drop the pricing to 5 bucks it might even get a 5/5.

Edited by Morocius