Onderon Problem...

I am on Onderon and am doing the quest to get that Doc out of being murder suspect. I went to cantina area and found broken droid outside, was told that there is a droid in western market area that sells stolen items and may have the head of broken droid. I cant find the droid in the western market area. Any help appreciated :p

P.S. I have HK-47 in my party and found another HK-47 in western market area... Encountered a glitch that if I have HK-47 in party when I encounter the HK-50's, 47 leaves party every time it happens...

• 2 weeks later...
I am on Onderon and am doing the quest to get that Doc out of being murder suspect. I went to cantina area and found broken droid outside, was told that there is a droid in western market area that sells stolen items and may have the head of broken droid. I cant find the droid in the western market area. Any help appreciated :ermm:

P.S. I have HK-47 in my party and found another HK-47 in western market area... Encountered a glitch that if I have HK-47 in party when I encounter the HK-50's, 47 leaves party every time it happens...

Youre referring to 1B-8D, the droid merchant. Im going to assume you purchased the HK Droid Processor from him. Anyway, ask the merchant about the serving droid and he will sell you the parts he has(including the head) for 25 credits. It's a STEAL!

As far as the glitch, Im not sure because by the time I usually go to Onderon, I have Visas and Kreia with me and with three lightsabers flashing, everything pretty much falls around you. :)

Hope this helps.

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul." - Kreia

The droid merchant is just in front of the doc's house. You really can't miss it... He looks like those protocol droid who act as tour guides on some of the planets you visit...

As for the glitch, it is actually NOT a glitch. HK units are programmed not to attack each other, therefore when HK-47 is in your party he does not take part in the battle and stays several yards behind (and rejoins the party afterwards)

This does look rather awkward but you have to remember that the HK-50 storyline wasn't properly completed and refined by the developers...