A question for those of you that enjoyed this game

So, after all is said and done, although I would like the chance to look around once in a while to take in all the pretty surroundings, I would like to say that this is one of the best games I've ever played.

I know the game didn't grab the best reviews out there, but you know what? F those reviewers!!! My girlfriend and I finally beat this game the other night (2 on the couch + 2 strangers online) and we had the time of our lives. We'll probably play all the way through this one more time, but we're on the prowl for our next title.

I normally play Fallout 3, New Vegas, Borderlands, Mass Effect, etc. but my girlfriend won't play first-person shooters, nor will she play a game in split-screen. This throws out a lot of game options.

So, here it is:

I want to play another game like this one. I realize there aren't a lot (if any) out there. It needs to be available for PC, wireless 360 controller-enabled, couch-co-op, shared screen, that plays out "like a movie" (as she put it), meaning very story-driven and heavy on the RPG stuff.

Can anyone help?

I have looked here: http://www.co-optimus.com/

and found some good leads, but all I can do is YouTube videos of gameplay.

I realize The First Templar got bad reviews too, but my main interest is just killing/hacking/slashing and experiencing a story.

Help please, and thank you in advance.

:rolleyes:

Uuh... Secret of Mana? (To find out how to play it on a PC; use google-fu); an old game on the Super Nintendo.

The "Couch co-op" thing kinda kills a lot of games because PC's ain't built for that style of play... Unless you want some turn based stratagies.

All of my friends saw only one problem in this game: the camera (especially on multiplayer). Aparte from that, the game is awesome.

The reviews compare to Sacred 2?s, but I think this game sells a lot of copies