Using gamepad

I'm just curious whether with the latest updates to controls, playing the game with a gamepad good or keyboard+mouse is now better? I'm thinkin of getting an X360 controller for PC anyway, so if DS3 is better to play with gamepad would be an addtional incentive.

I'm just curious whether with the latest updates to controls, playing the game with a gamepad good or keyboard+mouse is now better? I'm thinkin of getting an X360 controller for PC anyway, so if DS3 is better to play with gamepad would be an addtional incentive.

It got a lot better since keybinding is in for your personal preference. Still the game was concepted towards the console controls so its still "better".

Though, I would highly suggest getting a 360 controller anyway. Its an awesome gamepad.

Now that you can do WASD properly the PC controls are not that bad, but yes, the game plays better on an Xbox 360 gamepad (that's how I played it, btw, though I've tried to use the PC controls too). The control scheme was conceived for a console controller since the very beginning and it shows.

The controller is probably more natural, though I'd still say the mouse is still the most accurate tool. I actually switched back to the default setting from wasd/rmb as I found out it suited me better to play this game -> mouse is more accurate at targeting/moving, left hand is largely free to use skills and you can chain rolling arround more easily. Though it's harder to juggle attacking one side and rolling into another.