Sorry I was gone so long

Prosper

that platypus cactus or whatever that is in New Vegas, also has an eerie resemblance. but i hope to just insert this in fallout 2 .

Whoever necromanced this thread, thank you for giving me the opportunity to chide this sentence.

"Platypus cactus or whatever"

PHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh wow.

Prosper dude, I have some advice for you:

Stop practicing and concentrate on starting and finishing a project. This is important because that way you can focus on one thing instead of focusing on everything and nothing.

Edited by Astiaks

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Accidentally filed my Obsidian username and password under my pizza-ordering accounts.

So here is the deal. I am going to take a couple n64 games and little by little convert them so that i can easily take them into FIFE. The Flexible Isometric Fun Engine.

n64 CPU Doc

http://www.zophar.ne...load_file/10654

so on and so on. This will be hard work. I am probably not going to do anything anyway. But here is the full game plan.

1. Convert n64 games like Donkey Kon64 and Jet Force Gemini so me and the FIFE devs can do a PvP sometime in the future once i write teh network code.

2. In the PvP, after they realize how cool of a thing i did for them, i will press a button that makes a chat window pop up. then tell them my plans.

3. I say, why don't we make a Fallout game with FIFE now. Which no one has done truthfully yet.

I know it seems wild. but they might just say yeah, you did something we never thought could be done. why don't we use the thing that is more thing capable of spawning a Fallout game?

And so the end. I will let you know when i get that far. thoughts/ comment/s opinions?

Is this still going to happen? This sounds like a really interesting project to undertake, though it also sounds rather daunting. How much experience do you have with this sort of thing? Where can I read about how such a process like this might work?

I made a 2 hour rant video about dragon age 2. It's not the greatest... but if you want to watch it, here ya go:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Grendel.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.