Sorry I was gone so long

Prosper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

fish-food alley. trolley flapjacks. city thumbtack stoplights. country of Poland carved into the roads. leprechauns eating peppercorn smores leaping to, juggling, ropes. diamonds roll down the mountain by the thousands. the feet of women flow out of volcanoes. giant fax-machine farms coil. plastic aardvarks spreading their seed. Gwendolyn bees laying eggs that hatch into trees. Quite a scene.

sweet swinging scallops at the yellow spring. loitering apocryphal diametric space distortions. calligraphic crescents seating themselves on the council of acrobatics. Brussels sprout towers exhuming freckled spheres, squashing peasant bears.

a spying Promethean peeking into a mobile room. shroom razor blades shedding emphatic silver saxons. chairs reaping their masters benefits. holocaust currency playing simon says with three axes of serenity. calcium thrusting itself about like drink straws in the upper atmosphere.

intoxicated deers trading buttery flashcard. kinky forgers marrying minotaur mafia. back-pain whirling through whiz-kids. minced quests sought by laureates.

Nature gushing within the rainbow helix. feminine mint leafs frosted over by calendar hieroglyphs.

Edited by Prosper

redacted

• 2 weeks later...
this one is so epic i am sure it produces chills

http://i.imgur.com/aKDka.png

aKDka.png

Weirdly, I DO like this.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

...an' ta think I's jus' used ta spam Kirby...where was me Artistic Soul... :(

<('.')>

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

• 2 weeks later...
BTW that ominous eye above that got Prosper stunned? I was the guy who drew it.

Yes, thanks for the applause. Thank you, thank you very much!

don't spam my thread with your art. i think you were some kind of modder of note, but in this community rules should be obeyed.

ONTOPIC: MADE A neat background while listening to Sodderwall's interview. Also submitted my job app to obsidian. shame i had to wipe my channel.

http://i.imgur.com/j4ODy.png

j4ODy.png

redacted

saw no option to edit my post.

http://i.imgur.com/ObU02.png

ObU02.png

this is one of my last remaining writings. i also wiped my poetry account. people wishing me to be put away. so sad.

For a long time now I have been waking up as me. I am carved near my cortex like one who will fill a pepper. I am faced with the challenge of a water fountain. One with coins. As Andromeda approaches fortune fractals. Many many fountains. All this from a dream where I had to fight my own race. To think politically. But the aliens make me cry. Men, I tell you, if aliens ever do come here unless they look exactly like us, we are ****ed. Forget circadian rhythm. When you wake up you probably experience a downtime. When nothing is good. Maybe this is what adults feel compared to children, but this extremely awful. Ultra depressive. But I am confident your window of super supreme, ultra depression, inescapable mind flagellation is only until 2 or three minutes of passed on your worst days. But mine has the potential to go on forever because I am that detached. That much in need of a universe. The guilty consciousness of trying to flee earth, or even being forced off it into mindless space zones and huge cold ships. It's too much.

But man the feeling in my mind. The emotional squeeze. The pressure is huge. When I was on my medicine i was at least able to compute all that I must. But no amount of computing actually solved a problem nor could I rationalize that it had. Remember this before your body wakes up. It's like trying to run programs without the OS fully booted into. It's the worst of the worst because you still incur the damage. This means I was wrong about my dreams. At least in dreams when you crash from compiling assembly programs in your own head, and yes believe me you are positively a machine. Your organic ****ing melon can completely take on the identity of one and do a decent job but it hurts like hell when you crash or need to compile everything. Error catching wrecks your brain and mind.

But **** all that ****. the main problem is aliens, end of earth, and when you can't make peace with the idea that you are a virgin and could remain one forever and ever, like in death or if you become vegetative, well your alternate reality will be even worse. you are extremely vulnerable in your dreams. Dare I say, that between life and death, there are things far worse than even biblical put to us. Yes I do know biblical isn't referring to any particular bible and that bible can be about subjects non-related to gods.

redacted

• 3 weeks later...