Sorry I was gone so long

Prosper

This is the best thread I've ever seen here. You collectively win the internet.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Hey I will be applying for a job at Obsidian later today. Would any of you like to be my personal reference? I am sure by now you know I have done more work than what has been posted here.

Feel free to use my bees comment on your CV.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hey I will be applying for a job at Obsidian later today. Would any of you like to be my personal reference? I am sure by now you know I have done more work than what has been posted here.

Feel free to use my bees comment on your CV.

goodworm.png

redacted

goodworm.png

You, sir, might leave my mother out of this.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Is that one of those pictures where if I unfocus my eyes Ill see a sailboat in the background?

It is to hypnotize you into helping me write a letter to Bethesda about how I should do contract work on multiplayer and they publish the DLC for extra profit.

redacted

Is that one of those pictures where if I unfocus my eyes Ill see a sailboat in the background?

It is to hypnotize you into helping me write a letter to Bethesda about how I should do contract work on multiplayer and they publish the DLC for extra profit.

When I saw this the other day:

r2izw0.jpg

I had assumed you were already working for them and on the Skyrim team.

Anyways, good luck Prosper. You definitely should be working for them to help make their games better.

:salute:

Where on earth is that from ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

nooooo

i hope that was some kind of glitch :*

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

The Repressed Idea of the innocent Spy Modder

by Prosper P. Poultry

I feel your insane gift. In this Modding Monday a breeze empties across the wetland. We are in the stopping cycle of the greatest universal deceleration.

How hopeful we are to let into the obsidian wastes: graceful moments. Marmalade transformers sway among the total conversions .

AND in the eye of the modest!

Left-brain knows sick. So be it that the end case of switched piping gouges spiny lips to her liking. The trilogy is crowned with allocated feelings of being.

But in letters no prints are left, for this is in handwriting rightly. Will I be chosen?

Black bears and celebration. We are predicated on our separation from stripped Wizards. Marching in the time of 80s: the 80 known medievals. Does fortitude not creep at every end?

An underhanded oz, Manchurian blitzkrieg. Isometric foraging, career in Blenders.

Max your 3D, because this studio is beyond the 90s. Chaos throws down her shield so love lightly. Pamper your Fallout cookie-dough with the ambrosia-lamps' generosity.

The Bell Curve will harbor us in brown caves, and Tim-Cainless times. Tidy destinations proliferate. Journey through elevations mare-cerebrate. Night now..night now.

~Love Prosper.

redacted

by Prosper P. Poultry

I feel your insane gift. In this Modding Monday a breeze empties across the wetland. We are in the stopping cycle of the greatest universal deceleration.

How hopeful we are to let into the obsidian wastes: graceful moments. Marmalade transformers sway among the total conversions .

Left-brain knows sick. So be it that the end case of switched piping gouges spiny lips to her liking. The trilogy is crowned with allocated feelings of being.

But in letters no prints are left, for this is in handwriting rightly. Will I be chosen?

Black bears and celebration. We are predicated on our separation from stripped Wizards. Marching in the time of 80s: the 80 known medievals. Does fortitude not creep at every end?

An underhanded oz, Manchurian blitzkrieg. Isometric foraging, career in Blenders.

Max your 3D, because this studio is beyond the 90s. Chaos throws down her shield so love lightly. Pamper your Fallout cookie-dough with the ambrosia-lamps' generosity.

The Bell Curve will harbor us in brown caves, and Tim-Cainless times. Tidy destinations proliferate. Journey through elevations mare-cerebrate. Night now..night now.

~Love Prosper.

Sounds like something Ulysses would say. Deep.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

by Prosper P. Poultry

~Love Prosper.

Sounds like something Ulysses would say. Deep.

James Joyce or some Ulysses in New Vegas?

redacted

im reposting that everywhere, but don't worry, its clearly crediting you.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

It's like your throwing it in our faces that you have all these different talents! The art, the modeling, and now the prose. A triple threat!

and programming. the trick is to approach each facet with the same confidence. don't be afraid to reload.

redacted

Are you familiar with Slenderman? I think you could kind of leverage that mythos with what I see from you. ARG style.

A lot of your work, no offense intended, has a disturbing element to it that I think would go well.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Tale's got a point. Maybe you should team up with crazewpolf. add some of your thoughts to the loose terminals in FONV. Maybe have a bit of a treasure hunt element to it? Maybe just a story.

-Elwood Blues