DLC or expansions

I'll take any extension of this game. I've said it too many times to the point of annoyance, but I'd love to see a wave defense mode such as an arena with a system of unlocks and such. Would be really really cool.

But i'll take any other adventure or expansion material. This game was great.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.linkedin.com/in/monahanconnor

Credited Titles:

----------------------------

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Production Intern, Blindlight

Guild Wars 2 - Production Intern, Blindlight

id Software Multiplatform Project - Production Intern and Casting Associate, Blindlight

Ubisoft Toronto Multiplatform Project - Production Intern and Casting Associate, Blindlight

Ubisoft Montreal Multiplatform Project - Production Intern, Blindlight

Dungeon Siege III : Downloadable Content - Production Intern, Blindlight

----------------------------

Production Intern

Blindlight Media

June 2011 - August 2011 (3 months)

I work as a production intern participating in, voice over production elements including: QA on voice over session, casting research, running auditions, reviewing writing pitches, management and organization of session records and data, and other production aspect

DLC confirmed?

Edited by funcroc

DLC confirmed?

Most likely, though officially I'm thinking they will announce it at Gamescom. Or whatever that German event is called.

GameScom, yes, that's the name. For many, I think it has become actually more important than E3 as far as revelations and new announcements go. That link funcroc provided us with seems to indicate that if DLC there is, it's story-content DLC.

Why do people care about DLC or expansions for a game that is already dead?

Well, thats really easy

Your 1 hour opinion of the game still isn't applicable to the whole of humanity. Wiiiiild theory though, I know.

Also its still in Steams play statistics (Above Homefront and close with F.E.A.R 3) so its not really that "dead" at the moment.

Edited by C2B

Guest RytGansta

If it's item-based DLC, maybe a pack of all 6 pre-order items, Goblin weaponry from DS1 for Katarina, or more unique/rare sets.

If it's story-related DLC, maybe new quests and the cut content form the swamp area I read in another thread (can't remember which one, my apologies).

If it's character-related DLC, well... Phineas being the son of Garin Marcel, a former Legionnaire, technically makes Phineas a child of the Legion. Add Geomancy, and maybe (some story-related issues aside) we could see how Dwarven Earth Magic works.

If it's an expansion pack, maybe something post-Creator God battle. In the ending where you spare Jeyne, the Azunite Church seemed to have something in the works (or so it implied). Also, the remaining enemies of the Legion counted Dragons (which piqued my curiosity). It'd be interesting to see what happens in the post-Jeyne period.

If it's an expansion pack, maybe something post-Creator God battle. In the ending where you spare Jeyne, the Azunite Church seemed to have something in the works (or so it implied). Also, the remaining enemies of the Legion counted Dragons (which piqued my curiosity). It'd be interesting to see what happens in the post-Jeyne period.

As much as I'd like that too. Thats a pretty obvious sequel hook. Otherwise agree.

Edited by C2B