RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Nintendo 3DS will cost much less from August 12.

Now that the price will be slashed from 25.000 JPY to 15.000 JPY I might actually want to buy it. I'm going to have to buy it in the future any way due to my new job... and I'd rather have fun playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition this summer rather than next winter, when I have less free time... and when the PlayStation Vita comes out.

"I very much doubt Bio will be announcing any new games, at least. With SWTOR and ME3 on the way, I'd say e3 2012 is the first we'll hear of anything new. Possibly an expansion for DA2, but I suspect if there were any such plans, they've been postponed and that team put to work on Legacy, as well. "

The BIo you are referring to - EDMONTON- is NOT working on the MMO. BIO EDM is only working on ME3 which is less than a year from release. DA3 is pretty much already being developed as certain people have 'spoiled' it. BIO EDM has hundreds of people so no doubt that they cna handle more than 2 projects.

Uhh. No on all counts. ;)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Allegedly a military FPS. Makes sense, they're in the same offices as EA Montreal (Army of Two makers), so they learn a thing or two about shoothas.

Well at least it'll have a gripping storyline.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The obsession with homosexuality in games some forum members have is very ripe for Freudian interpretations.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

The obsession with homosexuality in games some forum members have is very ripe for Freudian interpretations.

It only makes sense within the context of choice.

I do sometimes feel that companies do it to cause controversity.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Still, would be a dull change of pace for them to do that.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

GT Review of Call of Juarez: The Cartel. They are as equally unimpressed with the game as IGN was, dropping another 4.7 bomb on the game. The nice thing about GT is you get a sense of what the complaints are and the game really does look terrible.

Wow. That made Bioshock look like a work of unadulterated genius.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

LoL. Ubi just doesn't get it.

The reason why they got higher revenues is because games like AC series and Splinter Cell Conviction were rather good games, hence just sold better despite using this draconian DRM measure.

It's the games stupid, not the DRM that drives sales.

Driver? Isn't that a series from the 90s? Who gives a damn about that?

They're just saying that Ubisoft DRM reduced piracy. They are not saying it increased sales.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That must have made Razor and SKIDROW sad.

Driver? Isn't that a series from the 90s? Who gives a damn about that?

What's with you and dismissing everything out of hand?

The new driver is hilariously awesome, you're actually a guy who's in a coma hunting down the guy who caused the accident that put you in coma. Since you're in a dream you can jump into any vehicle you can see on the streets.

a lot of people like driving games, anything wrong with that? ;)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.