What are you playing now?

FU Splinter Cell HD. Despite meeting all the criteria i didn't get any gold trophy. Indians and their ports :thumbsup:

So i'm playing Me2 again. Finishing with Vanguard on Insane.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I agree that Riddick is an excellent game, particularly in the way it changes its gameplay every once. Very cinematic and exciting.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay.

Pretty damn cool game. I like the combination of talking, melee, shooting and sneaking. That's what I call a modern FPS, not that stupid Bodycount junk and other nonsense.

So did you play it?

Oh, and because I find it funny - One of the now senior level designers at starbreeze worked on BC :p.

Edited by Nightshape

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

riddick: escape from butcher bay was awesome. i am really disappointed that more games didn't follow in its footsteps and try and improve on some of its cool ideas. instead everything just went superlinear call of duty wannabe :(

im still re-playing FF7, using tifa and yuffie.

looking forward to next wednesday when i can really dig into deus ex HR

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

One of the now senior level designers at starbreeze worked on BC :(.

HAHAHA! He's Austrian, so that should make you happy :).

Edited by Nightshape

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I still haven't heard from the courier service that was supposed to bring Starcraft 2 around yesterday , and I really won't put up with that, so I cancelled my order. Of course the loss is on the web shop's part but its their fault for using an undependable service to deliver their goods.

That was probably the last copy of SC2 in the city so I'll just have to wait until a new shipment arrives, which will be god knows when.

Ordering from outside of Serbia is out of the question as customs will rip me off for at least 30% of the original price.

****!

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay.

Pretty damn cool game. I like the combination of talking, melee, shooting and sneaking. That's what I call a modern FPS, not that stupid Bodycount junk and other nonsense.

Loved it back when it was released but I replayed it recently and it hasn't aged as well as I thought it would.

I still haven't heard from the courier service that was supposed to bring Starcraft 2 around yesterday , and I really won't put up with that, so I cancelled my order. Of course the loss is on the web shop's part but its their fault for using an undependable service to deliver their goods.

That was probably the last copy of SC2 in the city so I'll just have to wait until a new shipment arrives, which will be god knows when.

Ordering from outside of Serbia is out of the question as customs will rip me off for at least 30% of the original price.

****!

And this, folks, is called cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Eh, he's not missing much. Watch the cutscenes on Youtube, ta-da, got the gist of SP there, heh.

Playing EVE, the joy of ABC ore mining in W-space with my alliance, is kind of fun to set up a POS in a place like that (and the nice bounty of ISK makes up for it too!).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

****!

And this, folks, is called cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Yeah, I'm like that. Probably a good thing, saved me 50 bucks there.

F2P games = for publishers which believe to make more money.

I haven't asked for an AoE F2P game. But if Microsoft decides to go that way they should it do right. 100 Euro for a season pass? 20 Euro per civ to get the proper missions? Are you serious, Microsoft?

Oh, free to play makes tons of money for the publishers, which is why everyone was/is moving in that direction recently. I remember something about one paying player making up for 100(or was it a thousand?) non-paying ones. This obviously doesn't mean that they're all going to succeed, but the model has obviously shown success.

Free to play eliminates an important problem for the MMO developers. It's much easier to populate you servers with free players to draw in the paying customers than it is to draw in paying customers from the start, especially for sub-AAA games.

Edited by Purkake

Spend some time of the afternoon playing a little bit more Vampire Bloodlines... Having that optimistic anticipatory wait for my copy of DE:HR to arrive at the latter end of the week.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I finally finished Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light yesterday, through co-op. A lot of fun.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: