Bug with maximum health

objecttothis

Question

Here is the deal. Several times in gameplay my maximum health points will drop. Once when I died it dropped from 180 to 140 when I continued my game. Several other times it will drop in the middle of gameplay. I will look down and where I used to have 320 total possible healthpoints I only have 280.

Here is what I'm not talking about:

- I'm not talking about getting hit and taking damage.

- I'm not talking about taking off armor or a spell getting cast on me.

Have other people experienced this or am I taking crazy pills? I emailed Enix and it's like they didn't even read the email, they just sent me a canned message about not giving me game hints and consult the manual.

Obsidian - If you're going to do things like create a game that messes with total health available for a character and penalize health for dying (making it even harder to survive) then at least explain it in your manual.

4 answers to this question

I'm no expert on this game, but many of the bonuses refer to "percent of will" or some such thing, so many stats can be changed by other stats changing. You'll need to be very specific as to when this type of thing occurs or they'll not call it a bug.

I'm no expert on this game, but many of the bonuses refer to "percent of will" or some such thing, so many stats can be changed by other stats changing. You'll need to be very specific as to when this type of thing occurs or they'll not call it a bug.

Let's go with the very specific event of getting killed. My health dropped from 180 to 140. It was at the beginning of the game on the Pioneers Road