XBOX 360 4mb patch: what does it fix?

I'm just curious as to what exactly it fixes. Also the PC version gets posts on the forums talking about their patches ... why not treat the console fanbase the same way and keep them informed too? I think its good that they patched the game because it shows interest in post game support now I just want them to follow up with a little post telling us what got fixed. That just doesn't seem like a very big request to me and it serves to help out the consumer and Obsidian. Also it isn't crunchtime for DS3 anymore its post game support time and they have made plenty of posts addressing the PC players but nothing speaking directly to console users as far as concerns patches both present and future.

I'm just curious as to what exactly it fixes. Also the PC version gets posts on the forums talking about their patches ... why not treat the console fanbase the same way and keep them informed too? I think its good that they patched the game because it shows interest in post game support now I just want them to follow up with a little post telling us what got fixed. That just doesn't seem like a very big request to me and it serves to help out the consumer and Obsidian. Also it isn't crunchtime for DS3 anymore its post game support time and they have made plenty of posts addressing the PC players but nothing speaking directly to console users as far as concerns patches both present and future.

The first patch on the PC Version wasn't documented too (Remember the one who made the game unplayable for a short few hours?).

Edited by C2B

That doesn't make it ok. Also they documented subsequent ones. This shouldn't be arbitrary ... just document all changes to the software people purchase. Even if it something like: Fixed some spelling errors. It is still better to provide documentation of those changes to fans than not to. It gives fans a measure of what the post game support is focussed on and can help the community to provide ideas for future patches.