The funny things thread part 3

Tale

Old thread

Knock knock jokes are still hip with the kids these days, right?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

In game dialogue, hah.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

As much as I suffer daily from powerpoint, the fact is it is good format for doing presentations, provided you use simple rules covering number of points per slide, using whole sentences, and not expecting clipart collages to cover up a lack of thinking.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

"According to the APPP, the use of presentation software costs the Swiss economy 2.1 billion Swiss francs (US$2.5 billion) annually, while across the whole of Europe, presentation software causes an economic loss of ?110 billion (US$160 billion). APPP bases its calculations on unverified assumptions about the number of employees attending presentations each week, and supposes that 85 percent of those employees see no purpose in the presentations. "

:)

I don't know if their math is any good, but the underlying idea isn't too bad.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

For soem reason, I find these members of the west bourough baptist church basically "rage quitting" real life hilarious

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

For holy rolling athiests on youtube TheoreticalBull**** deserves more views than thunderfoot trolling. Definitely not an individual who is fuzzy in the logic department...

All deception is self deception all hypnosis is auto-hypnosis

_54014991_012428936-1.jpg

Imprint on a window. Apparently left by a substance on the wings.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

_54014991_012428936-1.jpg

Imprint on a window. Apparently left by a substance on the wings.

I call bull****. Even I could do that in Photoshop.

Tell that to the owl, man.

-Elwood Blues

phanatic-pervert-o.gif

Love it.

~~~~~~

My housemate, who I introduced to Fallout New Vegas as his first ever computer game, has developed a kind of retard OCD. He is literally - I kid you not one iota - going around the wasteland tidying up.

Literally every single worthless piece of tat.

I suspect he has worms in his brain.

-Elwood Blues

A classic piece of.. musical comedy.

To add a further element of amusement to it - after the show, the Queen inquired whether they really were her troops and was told indeed they were. She further asked who choreographed the piece and was told. She paused, and then said "We should see about getting him to drill our changing of the guard..."

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Everyone knows that Pastafarians wear pirate hats, not colanders.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."