Depends, what are you doing / having trouble with?

I generally ignore automatons and go straight for the pods. If there's too many I roll around a bit using the circular platform to lead them away. Lots of rolling when they first cmoe out and fire a lot of rounds. Dapper's attacks are easier to avoid.

What Tigranes said - generally avoid the automatons. Thankfuly they don't have those homing electrical discharges, so you're good by just being away from them. Try destroying the pods as soon as you can to prevent too many from spawning, or another goood idea is to exploit their slow speed - destroy stuff opposite the largest group of them, by the time they get to you you'll have done your job and can move to the other side again.

It also depends a bit what character you're playing with - I'd say you'll have the easiest time with Reinhart and his murder drawings. Anjali was also very good at destroying those summoning booths with pillars of fire. I'd advise against wading into the automatons though as their (usually) large number means you'll have a tough time surviving even one melee skill cast.

That fight is hard but you can still beat him without MP help. I find that the fight on hardcore that really forces to play you to play co-op is when you fight for 3rd time with everybody knows who. :ermm:

TIPS - don't be so close of automatons because their fire can kill u instantly. If you are trying the 50 automaton kills achievement use a empowered ability with good AoE.

- Focus on destroy the capsules where they are coming out and when the force shield do disappear destroy the engines.

Edited by Alpha

Entropy Reinhart destroyed this fight. Dropping a Geometry on a pod would kill everything that came out of it, the pod itself, then the pod next to it.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

This was pretty easy with Lucas on hardcore, just ignore the robots and destroy their spawning stations with heroic charge, especially effective if you have full willful charge because you can't get criticals when destroying the stations, his pedestal or generators...

With endless wrath and heroic charge which also gives you super speed you can quickly dash from one station to next and destroying generators will destroy all robots so don't waste time on killing even a single robot.

All boss fight are pretty easy once you know what you are doing and have invested in proper abilities.