The soundtrack

Congratulations To Jason Graves and Tim Wynn on the soundtrack,as I've been finding it to be pretty spot on.

However, I've found that there is no proper way to get the official soundtrack. So are there any plans to do a nice release of the soundtrack?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

On the wagon for a soundtrack download/release/whatever.

There hasn't been a single piece of the soundtrack that I like as much as the original DS1 "theme", but I definitely like DS3's overall atmosphere that's generated by the sound. Like, when you reach the tree in Mournweald forest...that's a nice bit of sad music for that bit. Combat music too. I find it all to be nicely placed, not over-bearing or overwhelming, and good at creating a mood. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That would be sad. :thumbsup:

But probably likely, yes. I'll have to make do with what I can get from videos...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts