What is the happiest country in the world?

Humodour

"However, it found Australians worked less than

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Two of my convict ancestors on the First Fleet had the surnames 'Rope' and 'Pulley'. They married each other.

http://www.ropepulley.org/index_files/Convicts.htm

8 months... I'll keep that in mind next time I feel like whinging over the 28 hour flight time to Europe (shame on me) :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The OECD has some ideas: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/natio...f-1226083336849

The results show that Australians are the most satisfied with their lives, followed by [in order] people in Canada, Sweden, New Zealand, Norway, Denmark, the United States, Switzerland, Netherlands and Luxembourg.

If you are all so happy why do you need to go on (a) bleating about it and (b) invading Europe in clapped-out camper vans?

sonsofgygax.JPG

The OECD has some ideas: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/natio...f-1226083336849

The results show that Australians are the most satisfied with their lives, followed by [in order] people in Canada, Sweden, New Zealand, Norway, Denmark, the United States, Switzerland, Netherlands and Luxembourg.

If you are all so happy why do you need to go on (a) bleating about it and (b) invading Europe in clapped-out camper vans?

a) Because we're smug bastards

b) Because Europeans are funny and we like your cultures. And we obviously also like camper vans. I guess.

To appreciate heaven you've got to spend some time in hell.

Australia, certainly hell.

I mean between the evil heat and the spidars... **** that.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Pft, happiness.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I thought for sure it would be some Scandinavian country for no other reason than the sheer quantity of blonde haired, blue eyed, large breasted women.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell