Helmets DLC

Is there going to be a DLC which gives helmets to characters?

Lucas looks pretty great already in various armor but I really want a variety of cool looking helmets too.

(I don't care much about the other characters, you could just make helmets for Lucas)

This is one of the things i hate in the game . That you can't wear helmets, online Anjali fire form reaching the end of the game. Was one of the things i hated in games like DAO, DA when my equipped helmets didn't appear in cutscenes. If i equip a helmet i want to see my char wearing it and in cutscenes. TW could do that , why others games not?

Edited by Alpha

Bioware removes the helmets in cutscenes in DA games and now for Me3 because they like to showcase their facial animation system. Bioware player overwhelmingly prefer a helmet toggle as well so thats why Bioware allows players to choose if they want helmets to be visible at all.

even if i choose to see the helmets i can't see it in all cutscenes. I think DAO/DA don't have that option ...but maybe i am wrong. Need play it again to verify.

Edited by Alpha

No you are correct they remove them in cutscenes. They did not remove them in ME2 cutscenes and fans went ape. They are now removing them during cutscenes in ME3 IIRC ...

That's sad, why do developers listen to idiots, if my character is wearing a helmet I wanna see it in a dialog cutscene too.

I think it is anoverwhelming majority of fans that support removing the helmet during cutscenes. The best solution would be a toggle that not only makes helmets visible/invisible during play but also during cutscenes. Then everyone is stoked.

This.

I personally can't stand helmets. I like seeing the face/head of characters in most situations. Besides, most of the time helmets in games look nothing but goofy. imo.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts