Random airborne incendiaries

Walsingham

Story.

Anyone else not the least surprised?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Fire is dangerous, we should ban it!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I just love the way the British mind works. Thousands, if not tens of tousands of Britons have placidly and calmly launched incendiaries into the air with no more reassurance than that everyone else is doing it. May God bless my halfwit countrymen.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

But how is it that no other nationalities have nya problems with these? Do you brits suffer from some kind of inpetitude relating to incendiary devices?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

But how is it that no other nationalities have nya problems with these? Do you brits suffer from some kind of inpetitude relating to incendiary devices?

A bit...

1201874162-114-fire%201.jpg

-Elwood Blues

Remember, Remember the Fifth of November...when a bunch of drunk brits set stuff ablaze.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Remember, Remember the Fifth of November...when a bunch of drunk brits set stuff ablaze.

Don't forget the Effigies.

Burning the Effigies is a big part of it.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."