Anjali's teleport

Does anyone get this delay between when she stops teleporting (you take your hand off spacebar/she comes to a stop) and being able to use the ability hotkeys again?

When she teleports, the defensive hotkeys are visible (as if you're blocking). When you stop, it takes a second (sometimes it feels closer to two) for the offensive abilities to show up again - the delay also applies to being able to fire her regular ol' fireball AND I can't hit #4 to trigger her healing Ability without that delay. So the result is that she just stands there for a second while I'm furiously mashing buttons to no avail.

Was this by design to keep teleport from being too uber or something (which would be kinda understandable), or a minor interface glitch?

Just wondering.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Same happens with Reinhart, Roll work better than Teleport IMO.

I think the teleport has more invincibility frames though. You need to time it right, it's a little more laggy than the roll but can get her further I think.

You have to stand still and block to use defensive abilities with all characters... I think. But it is true there is a delay before she can use her attacks after a teleport.

No, I can hit the 4 key to cast the heal ability while in offensive mode (without going into 'block/teleport' stance)

But while teleporting/using the block/teleport hotkey (spacebar) the 4 key for heal ability does NOT work, I have to come to a standstill and let the "offensive" spells fill up the little circles again. Perhaps her Heal ability is considered offensive (as far as the 4 key is concerned anyway :sorcerer: ).

Well at least I know it's not just me then. :p

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Nearly instant for me, hell, I can hit Stance Change key while she is invisible (teleporting) and she will change stance at the same instant she completes teleport, so it's possible to, say, teleport and immediately launch a spinning kick.

But heal is only meant to be used in a defensive stance, and you're only able to be in a defensive stance standing still.