Playthrough together in 2 co-op

Hey.

I'm tired of people who hop into the game and leave after 5 minutes and then another people joining unhappy with the skill/talent distribution left by the previous player..

So.. is there anyone here who wants to play a full playthrough in 2 players? Either I can host or You can. But we make a deal that we only play together with this particular save.

Anyone up? Send me a PM so we can set up details.

Cheers.

bb

A shame the PC-Console versions are not compatible in this. I can understand why with shooters and the whole mouse & keyboard vs controller issue, but its a non-issue in this type of game. I tried the demo for both PC & 360 and they are identical, other than the control method of course.

A shame the PC-Console versions are not compatible in this. I can understand why with shooters and the whole mouse & keyboard vs controller issue, but its a non-issue in this type of game. I tried the demo for both PC & 360 and they are identical, other than the control method of course.

Different coding for different OS's I guess.

Different coding for different OS's I guess.

DS3 isn't a Game for Windows Live, so it's not compatible with XBOX Live.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I vaguely remember Microsoft promising never to mix PC and 360 online games (can't cite it though), regardless of the circumstances. You're probably right and in this case the controls don't make that much of a difference.

And Shadowrun is why they almost never did it again.

I only have one game that allows it: Blazblue.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

And Shadowrun is why they almost never did it again.

I only have one game that allows it: Blazblue.

MS was on the record recently stating the wanted to get back and do more of that. But then you have to trust whomever said it. About a year ago they said they were refocusing strongly on the PC. That was a good one.