Body disappearing time

Can you increase the time it takes for bodies to disappear, last-gen consoles are decrepit but this is something that an average PC can more than handle without the slightest drop in framerate, example-->old Titan Quest, bodies there never actually disappeared and it had same realistic rag doll physics.

It would look way better because bodies now disappear rapidly without even properly allowing you all the ways they tumble about the environments.

Support this topic.

This is something that can be very easily patched, it can probably be changed manually now by just changing a number somewhere, if so some developer can just post where...

On a slightly related topic I enjoy seeing some bodies fly. For example, this one time I knocked some Lazkanzi mercs down a hole near a waterfall (Near the intro area)

A few moments later they were flying UP the waterfall.

Yes, and I like how I never saw once an instance where body goes through something, even partially like in most games. They always tumble about in most varied and satisfying ways.

Ah, I wish there were more physics, it always brings any game to a new level of immersion and enjoyment.

But we have decrepit last-gen consoles to thank for the lack that.

Can you increase the time it takes for bodies to disappear, last-gen consoles are decrepit but this is something that an average PC can more than handle without the slightest drop in framerate, example-->old Titan Quest, bodies there never actually disappeared and it had same realistic rag doll physics.

I'm not sure if that's a good idea, the Knock-Down effect has the same ragdoll animation than the deaths, and the body still being there is the best indicator that the enemy is still alive.