2 Xbox 360 achievement that not unlock

Alpha

Question

25 answers to this question

(PC) I got the deeds before the achievements aswell.. but after playing a while. seeling some more items and sustaining more dmg i got those achievements.. Weird.. as if not all dmg counts towards it and not all items sold do?...

My tip: continue playing getting dmged and selling stuff..

I got the enduring champion later too ...now i am going try selling more items to see if i unlock Merchant of Ehb. I am in the east tower grinding to see if i can get it.

Ty for the tip.

Edited by Alpha

I got Enduring Champion ok. Merchant of Ehb I did not (got the deed, but the Achievement hasn't triggered)

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Also, I think I Could Do This Blindfolded could be broken as well. Fought Boris earlier and didn't get it, but thought maybe he didn't qualify has a "boss opponent", so tried again with Vera. No achievement. Obviously, Vera might not count either, but then I have to hope that we'll get a better definition of "boss opponent" at some point :lol:

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Lord Gunderic doesn't count either.

@Alpha: Vera would have met that criteria as would the above. I think it's safe to say that the achievement is broken.

Edited by Achilles

Thats really bad .

I've got the same problem.

The Achievement "MErchant of Heb" did'nt popped.

I've sellede more than 100.000..

i've another question: where can i farm for item to sell ?

The towers lMO , just don't open the doors to fight Jeyne for first time. There is a merchant in one of the towers.

Merchant of Ehb achievement just popped up while dealing with Fitch, even though I got the corresponding Deed back in Stonebridge. My guess is that the value the script is looking for is some number other than 100,000

Merchant of Ehb achievement just popped up while dealing with Fitch, even though I got the corresponding Deed back in Stonebridge. My guess is that the value the script is looking for is some number other than 100,000

I will try again... but it's really frustrating.

Got the deed "spent more than 250.000 gold" with Finch.

But nope... i'm sure that i've selled more than 100.000 gold items... but... if it's another value... what is this value?

il try again but i'm really disappointed... and still no response from devs...

No idea what the value is. I sold an item and up popped the achievement. Obviously, I won't be able to replicate it (you can only get the achievement once), but I'm willing to guess that someone fat-fingered something and it's like 110,000. Or maybe the achievement was originally 150,000 but they decided that was too hard so they throttled it back but forgot to change the script. Who knows.

I'm doing my hardcore run right now, so I won't be doing any testing with the "blindfolded" perk this time though. May try again against Rijani on the next one.

^^^

some gamers said that both achievements must be done in one sitting...thats really stupid if true. I even can't get to play 3 hrs co-op because i have things to do in real life and sadly the host is the only one that can save.

Edited by Alpha

(The whole post is for PC, not Xbox as the original title says)

I was lucky enough to have a save game just before the 100,000 dmg deed.. so i got the deed, noticed i dont have the achievement, then loaded again got the deed again (in order to check whether its an issue or not) but did not get the achievement again, so i continued and the achievement popped later on.

Conclusion: This must be done in 1 playthrough but not in 1 session. you can save/load but play the same playthrough even through a week. Simply be the host or make an agreement with the host so he does not play the game without you..

And you'll get it.. During all of my full games (3 atm) i always got the deed ~deep well ~warbeast.. (with stonebridge done first). I agree that sometimes as Katarina i was intentionally eating dmg for the deed so the achievement should pop in the last locations of the game ~Spire.. and also watch up. There is a cool grinding spot in East tower for both items or damage (save spot 10 feet from a mini boss that resps all the time)

As for steam not unlocking any achievements.. I can say that all work. some not so precisely (for example the 100 000 dmg or 100 000 sold items) but all are obtainable.

How do i know they are obtainable? 44/44. So if you have any questions go ahead :)

Edited by Aranek

(The whole post is for PC, not Xbox as the original title says)

I was lucky enough to have a save game just before the 100,000 dmg deed.. so i got the deed, noticed i dont have the achievement, then loaded again got the deed again (in order to check whether its an issue or not) but did not get the achievement again, so i continued and the achievement popped later on.

Conclusion: This must be done in 1 playthrough but not in 1 session. you can save/load but play the same playthrough even through a week. Simply be the host or make an agreement with the host so he does not play the game without you..

And you'll get it.. During all of my full games (3 atm) i always got the deed ~deep well ~warbeast.. (with stonebridge done first). I agree that sometimes as Katarina i was intentionally eating dmg for the deed so the achievement should pop in the last locations of the game ~Spire.. and also watch up. There is a cool grinding spot in East tower for both items or damage (save spot 10 feet from a mini boss that resps all the time)

As for steam not unlocking any achievements.. I can say that all work. some not so precisely (for example the 100 000 dmg or 100 000 sold items) but all are obtainable.

How do i know they are obtainable? 44/44. So if you have any questions go ahead :sorcerer:

ok but we are trying to solve the problem for the Xbox Version of the game.

The question is always the same, why the hell the developer didn't put a sort of counter for this type of achievement (like GOW3?)

Just tried to be helpful seeing that similiar achievements bug in a similiar way...

Sowwy, won't interefere anymore ;(

don't worry arane.

Thanks for your help and for sharing your experience.

:thumbsup:

Wow , i got the deeds for spent 250.00 and still the achievement of Merchant of Erb don't unlock.

heres your fix to get the merchant acheev in a few minutes

equip all your starting gear

Sell all your gear (max 40 items)

buyback all you gear at no cost

repeat 10-20 times until it adds up to 100,000$

and pop, acheeve.