My review

This new version of Dungeon Siege is very different from their predecessors and that in my honest opinion is the best of the game.

The game offers a decent story that you can play solo , local or online co-op ; being the last the big reason of disappointment to some gamers ( that without mention that the dev is Obsidian and that is one of the big and unfairly reasons reason to this game be received/reviewed so bad because of the haters)

The action is very addictive and highly fascinating. Bosses an enemies can get tricky sometimes. The abilities/stats/skills are welldone.

The loot system is my only lil disappointment because was not good as i expected . If looting were like Too human or Sacred 2 i could say that the game is a masterpiece.

Of course there are a lot of loot in this game but the problems is that one you level up you keep finding poor loot instead of better loot depending of your level.

The camera can be sometimes a pain in consoles because of the zoom . Is okay playing solo or local but playing online co-op with 3p/4p can get frustrating because your char is tethered to the host and share the same camera.

If you play with friends you will enjoy the online co-op in DS3 but if you play with randoms you can get upset because the only one that can save the progress , abilities, loot and levels of the characters is the host and because you can't import your characters.

Pros :

don't re-use maps

interesting story

addictive campaign

respawn enemies

mini bosses

nice abilities/skills

choices and consequences

Local co-op is amazing

Heroes looks ok

Good Graphics .

Cons :

bad camera zoom/angles.

online co-op (for the things above mentioned)

Loot system (for the things i mentioned above)

lack of customizable options

Conclusion :

Dungeon Siege 3 is a fantasy RPG that can't be missed. The lack of online co-op features should not be a valid reason to not enjoy the game.

Forgive my bad English and errors.

Edited by Alpha