Healing abilities broke

chain

Question

Played last night everything was fine, get on today notice a update go to download it and ps3 beeps 3 times resets (same thing happened to all people who tried to dl the update first try) tried it again and succeeded. start playing campaign with friend (he is host) and i notice that lucas's life steal buff isnt working properly (no life stealing) but my friends was and hes the gun chick, so i relog and other crap. eventually i made a game friend joins me as the chick with guns and his life steal isnt working but mine is. Thanks for the update fellas.

12 answers to this question

basically saying only host gets the healing abilities to work properly and not the people that join. Also noticed the voice of the narrator is gone? by narrator i mean the voice and clip that tells you what happened every once in a wile. its mute (for everyone)

Are we only talking about the life steal proficiencies on Lucas' healing ability, or all defensive stance abilities and their effects? I assume that you've made sure the Lucas in that game actually has points in the proficiency?

Just like the title mate "abilities" its not just lucas. its everyones secondary effect, by secondary i mean the choice you have in the ability's ability. of course i have points in, its maxed out. Like i said tho man it was fine yesterday and today before i updated. Like say if you got on the mage and activated his healing ability + the ability you maxed out or put points into. the bonus you put points into does not work. im not sure what else has gotten messed up but i wont be on it till its fixed. again its all characters Healing abilities that have this bug

Just going to add one more example since this issue is hard to explain, Say you use Lucas's healing ability and you already have life steal secondary effect maxed out. (and your not host) when you attack npc you gain no life. blades with life steal may work im not sure honestly once i realized what was happening from the update and found out host was unaffected i havn't gotten back on. feel free to test out my discoveries.

That sounds like a pretty weird bug, since the companions mechanics should make sure that drop-in characters are built in the same way as host characters. I won't be co-oping for a few days but I'll have a look too.

Theres 2 things 1) you sure that your Lucas has Lifesteal upgrades? (as maybe the version of Lucas in that game not specced for it, worth checking) And 2) that you are casting the ability (as I find it easy to interrupt the casting of defensive abilities/or think you casted it to find you haven't).

Theres 2 things 1) you sure that your Lucas has Lifesteal upgrades? (as maybe the version of Lucas in that game not specced for it, worth checking) And 2) that you are casting the ability (as I find it easy to interrupt the casting of defensive abilities/or think you casted it to find you haven't).

LoL read first dude, yup and yup, not everyone is a tard. Just test it out for yourself

ok so now im sure that none of the abilities secondary abilities are working for the people that join the host. so all abilities are screwed up actually this ruins online play.

Scratch that its a tough call. I'd like for someone else to give an opinion. but im 75% sure its all abilities

Edited by chain