Coop options on console?

2 player local co-op is possible- any more and you'll have to go online, although tbh judging from the comments 2 players is probably for the best as the game will become incredibly cluttered as you add more players.

The game is about 17 hours for me and I did all sidequests and dungeons and lore and everything.

2 player local co-op is possible- any more and you'll have to go online, although tbh judging from the comments 2 players is probably for the best as the game will become incredibly cluttered as you add more players.

The game is about 17 hours for me and I did all sidequests and dungeons and lore and everything.

game is 10 hours unless you're bad and keep dying on bosses.

17 hours for me, would have been 2-3 hours less if I didn't play hardcore and reloaded a fair bit, but then I skipped 90% of voice acting, so it all depends. ;)

17 hours for me, would have been 2-3 hours less if I didn't play hardcore and reloaded a fair bit, but then I skipped 90% of voice acting, so it all depends. ;)

hmmm I maybe skipped 10% of the dialogue, played on hardcore, and played start to finish last saturday in one session... I don't understand how people's times are so high =/ I also got 60+ lore entries, all sidequests, etc...

Who knows, there could be all sorts of reasons for different people. In the end I enjoyed the game and wanted to start again as soon as I finished, so that's what matters to me. One thing is that I'd have liked a little more layers in the Stonebridge quests - easily the best part of the game.

Who knows, there could be all sorts of reasons for different people. In the end I enjoyed the game and wanted to start again as soon as I finished, so that's what matters to me. One thing is that I'd have liked a little more layers in the Stonebridge quests - easily the best part of the game.

More of them in general would be nice. They were easily in the better half of Obsidian quests in general.

Also throughout the game and especially in the Stonebridge quests I liked the mechanic where both involved parties would state their opinion on the subject matter and how you should decide according to them. I'd like this reused in further Obsidian games.

Usually thats just: "Well, you should do this to please me. Reasons? Well because I have x personality and it fits x personality."

game is 10 hours unless you're bad and keep dying on bosses.

Well, aren't you awesome.

Matt C I think you are checking the in game times which ignore a lot of things (dialogue, lore, inventory etc). There's no way you gathered all lore and achievements and quests etc and still only finished it in 10 hours. Use the steam time instead.

Did you not read the part that I said I did it on one session... start to finish... I'm not looking at game time or steam time (this is on xbox anyway)... just that I started at 12pm and finished 10.30pm (few 10 min breaks for food etc). I didn't get all the achievements in one run (impossible...) but I did get all quests and all lore etc. Can easily cut 4 hours off that time in a second play through.

Matt C I think you are checking the in game times which ignore a lot of things (dialogue, lore, inventory etc). There's no way you gathered all lore and achievements and quests etc and still only finished it in 10 hours. Use the steam time instead.

Did you not read the part that I said I did it on one session... start to finish... I'm not looking at game time or steam time (this is on xbox anyway)... just that I started at 12pm and finished 10.30pm (few 10 min breaks for food etc). I didn't get all the achievements in one run (impossible...) but I did get all quests and all lore etc. Can easily cut 4 hours off that time in a second play through.

Well except that you have been very ciritcal of the game and this here is a tiny town and the fellers round these parts don't like crtics coming round! So basically no matter what you say now ODS (Obsidian Defense Squad) will come to try and knock you down. Also you liked the first two DS games and hoped that the htird would be at least a little more like them and apparently that is sacriligious around here.