Penny Arcade on DSIII

I would say they are both issues. The fixed, zoomed-in camera makes it difficult to enjoy the multiplayer sessions, and the lack of having my 'own' character(s) removes a feeling of progress/satisfaction of playing multiplayer. Each one on its own is annoying, but combined really saps the incentive to play multiplayer which was originally a big reason for purchasing the game.

That lack of "specific content that would make persistent play valuable" is also a big problem. Some may not see it as such but for some that lack of content and lack of gameplay options is a massive negative.

Yeah, pretty much.

That lack of "specific content that would make persistent play valuable" is also a big problem. Some may not see it as such but for some that lack of content and lack of gameplay options is a massive negative.

Yeah, pretty much.

Agreed.

Yeah, pretty much.

Agreed.

I do not refute any of these points; mostly because I wanted to put another quote box around a quote box which contains a quote box.

Yeah, pretty much.

Agreed.

I do not refute any of these points; mostly because I wanted to put another quote box around a quote box which contains a quote box.

But how many quote boxes are enough?

Yeah, pretty much.

Agreed.

But how many quote boxes are enough?

We have to go deeper