Favorite Character and why?

My personal favorite is Anjali.

I am a huge fan of the pillar of fire! I throw all my points into more death and it burns everything alive!!!! My favorite build for her is a ton of agility, doom, and will. When those 3 combine.... Criticals for thousands cause death of everything!!!!!!!!!!

So far Reinhart. ++ Agility/Attack/Will/Doom = Weapon of mass destruction. It can be a bit cheesy with just putting down a Geometry and rolling arround, but eh, the enemies can be cheesy also >_< .

Infinite dodge rolling is kind of OP. You can do the same with Anjali ... poor mobs!

As the player character - Anjali. I knew it from the first that I'd like her best no matter what. Still don't like her VA but I like her skill set and since I don't block or dodge, teleport (once I knew it existed, haha) works great for me. :)

From looking at his skills I'd say I'd probably like Reinhart next. I'm a mage type of gal what can I say.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts