What happened?

Kavale

Question

Ok so I have been playing DS3 since I got it, which took me about 3 days of downloading (deployed in Iraq so gimmie a break)

Played it a lot today cause I had all day off, but noticed my achievements were not popping up, well I was just going to restart the game and when I did I downloaded a 12mb update for it. Now my wasd key structure has changed and it keeps screwing me up. ws work fine, but now a and d are inverted, a turns the camera to the left and d turns the camera to the right. I have not had a single problem with the game, loved it, key bindings I got used to, but whoever in the world decided to switch the two is a complete IDIOT, can't play on hardcore cause I keep missing orbs cause I got so used to what it was and all fps games I play, a turns right not left and d turns left not right. W T F!!! :ermm:

4 answers to this question

Ok so I have been playing DS3 since I got it, which took me about 3 days of downloading (deployed in Iraq so gimmie a break)

Played it a lot today cause I had all day off, but noticed my achievements were not popping up, well I was just going to restart the game and when I did I downloaded a 12mb update for it. Now my wasd key structure has changed and it keeps screwing me up. ws work fine, but now a and d are inverted, a turns the camera to the left and d turns the camera to the right. I have not had a single problem with the game, loved it, key bindings I got used to, but whoever in the world decided to switch the two is a complete IDIOT, can't play on hardcore cause I keep missing orbs cause I got so used to what it was and all fps games I play, a turns right not left and d turns left not right. W T F!!! :ermm:

The A D thing was a mix up and will be soon fixed.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.