Stuck and any1 else have run into this problem?

Air1ne

Question

So im in the crystal dungeon and I have to talk to the queen and what not. The problem is when I go up to talk to her the screen goes black as to go into the cut scene but what happens is it resets me right in front of the queen and it does this repeatedly. In other words it wont let me past this 1 part. Sad in a sense because I would rather not start a new character considering that I only need 1 more piece of rare gear to get a trophy (Im on PS3 BTW). So yeah thats what I am having a problem with at the moment and was wondering if anyone else had this issue and if resolved without starting over I would like to know.

5 answers to this question

I ran into the same problem, on PS3. I think what caused it is I hit R1 to chat with the Queen as I was walking up to her for the first time. I think a cutscene is supposed to activate automatically when you approach, but when I hit R1 as the scene was starting, the game seemed to glitch out and I couldn't chat with her, as described before.

A possible solution is to reload the last save before you approach the queen. Do not attempt to activate a conversation with her, but instead allow some time to pass when you approach her. If a cutscene is supposed to happen and/or a conversation - you will need that to resolve first before activating the conversation with her.

A possible solution is to reload the last save before you approach the queen. Do not attempt to activate a conversation with her, but instead allow some time to pass when you approach her. If a cutscene is supposed to happen and/or a conversation - you will need that to resolve first before activating the conversation with her.

Just for more information, what step of what quest are you currently on? Are you attempting to turn in a quest? attempting to talk to her for the first time? Any information is helpful.