Hoping someone can help!

sweethinkr

Question

I purchased DS3 online through Amazon.com. I received it yesterday. The game registered just fine to my square enix account. I tried to install the game.

During install, it wanted me to log in to my steam account, so I did. Then it wanted the product code, so I entered the same one I used to register the game with my square enix account and it comes back saying the product code is invalid. It will not finish the install without this part and I do not have any other game codes that came with the game.

I don't know what to do, all I want to do is try this game out.

Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

I purchased DS3 online through Amazon.com. I received it yesterday. The game registered just fine to my square enix account. I tried to install the game.

During install, it wanted me to log in to my steam account, so I did. Then it wanted the product code, so I entered the same one I used to register the game with my square enix account and it comes back saying the product code is invalid. It will not finish the install without this part and I do not have any other game codes that came with the game.

Thanks in advance.

I guess you got 3 codes total? For the loots, square and for the game. The steam code is on the back cover of the manual.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Thanks in advance.

I guess you got 3 codes total? For the loots, square and for the game. The steam code is on the back cover of the manual.

Well I only saw one code, an insert that was in the dvd case. There was no full manual, so I assume you are meaning the small leaflet they included which tells you to go online for the full manual? I will look at that closely when I get home. Thank you, I hope I find it just where you say it is! Didn't get a loot code though.

Well I only saw one code, an insert that was in the dvd case. There was no full manual, so I assume you are meaning the small leaflet they included which tells you to go online for the full manual? I will look at that closely when I get home. Thank you, I hope I find it just where you say it is! Didn't get a loot code though.

Yea, the small leaflet. It should say Steam registeration code on it.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Yea, the small leaflet. It should say Steam registeration code on it.

Great, thank you for taking the time to respond!