Any Dev's going to comment?

Hi, I was wondering if someone from Obsidian would be willing to let us know how DS3's future is looking, now it's been released in NA. Can we expect any DLC's or patches to fix the camera issues etc?

I'm not trying to be pushy, but I am quite curious as to what the dev team are making of the comments and issues raised in the forum.

Cheers.

Or you could try reading the sticky

There haven't been any comments for a while now. And, like I said, since the NA release. The sales will likely determine if the game is worth developing further content for.

Heck in the first few days of launch i've heard more from Obsidian than every single other developer combined that i've spent a significant amount of time on their boards.

If we have patience and continue to post our constructive well thought out requests, Obsidian will respond.

Heck in the first few days of launch i've heard more from Obsidian than every single other developer combined that i've spent a significant amount of time on their boards.

If we have patience and continue to post our constructive well thought out requests, Obsidian will respond.

I guess you're right. The game is awesome, though. Guess I'm just being impatient! :)

I'm just glad the impatience on these boards is because DS3 is actually a great game and we just want it perfected, which its very close to in the eyes of many.

Other boards we were impatient because the game was absolute garbage and we wanted to hear something from the devs about how they would at least make the game playable.

If DS3 stayed the way it is today i'd still love it because its a great game all around. Fix 2 things, and its a perfect game for me :(

I'm just glad the impatience on these boards is because DS3 is actually a great game and we just want it perfected, which its very close to in the eyes of many.

Other boards we were impatient because the game was absolute garbage and we wanted to hear something from the devs about how they would at least make the game playable.

If DS3 stayed the way it is today i'd still love it because its a great game all around. Fix 2 things, and its a perfect game for me :(

Single player is near perfect with the exception of a few corner cutting problem that I can live with.

If the multiplayer was devolped then we could have a seriously good game on our hands and all the people who don't want to play COD or Halo will have something to play online.

It just all depends if the devs are listening/caring. I'm new to the board so I'm guessing only time will tell.

zk04r5.jpg

if they cant fix mp as far as having to reconstruct it,Why not add random dungeon for mp. that way 4 people get together,Beat the living hell out enemies.Floors and floors of brutal mayhem like torchlight has it never ends.

later if possible fix story mode for mp where can all keep our loot exp etc raise level cap