How do you host a MP campaign?

XBox360 version here.

-When I go to the main menu, the only online option is "Find XBox Live Game".

-When you click on that, it brings up the "Local Players" screen.

-I click the A button to advance and it brings up on three options to choose from: Quick Match, All Games, XBox Live Party.

Selecting "Quick Match" instantly puts you into a match, selecting "All Games" brings you to a list of games you can JOIN, but no option to host/start a new campaign, and selecting XBox Live Party just allows you to add people to your part, but no actual game options.

Where is the option to HOST a match of your own and start from the beginning? I seem only able to join someone else's game in progress.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Start a game. Open up the main menu and select "multiplayer".

From there you can make it public or private, and invite your friends/xbox live party.

With public selected, people choosing "find xbox live game" will be matched to your game.

Private is, well private =D

So instead of clicking "Find XBox Live Game" from the main menu, I start a new game? And then there's options for MP there? I've been playing the SP campaign, but I don't remember seeing an option when I began it to play MP in it. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)