anyway to change co op view mode?

Hey guys,

Been playing for a couple of days now and i'm enjoying the game so far, only major problem is the camera...

In single player it manageable but with very limited tilt allowance and one of the worst zoom functions I've played with its kinda frustrating...

The main issue though is co op camera... its fkn terrible... seriously just sooooo bad..

It constantly changes to the top down view making it horrible for ranged combat and well combat in General, if you have a retard in ur party who just stands there u can't move thanks to all 4 heroes being jammed in around the hosts screen and not having their own screen even while on different consoles all together is just stupid... if ur in combat and the host is taking out one group of mobs and ur off trying to get the ranged with lucus (the melee hero) if the 2 groups are too far apart u can hardly even get to them... also if u dodge or do a special that takes u out of the screen ur instant ported back on top of the host...

This setup is just so retarded there must be a way to change it, ur developers and testers can't be so bad as to think this is a good experience for the players of this game using this kind of setup, the co op not transferring across hero levels and items is one thing (which could of been sorted quite easily but that's a totally different post) but handeable, the camera is just ass, surely ( ifthere isn't already a way) u could do a patch to fix this for everybody because I know i wont be the only one complaining about this... its easy enough to fix, just make it so the camera you looking at is independant just like on single player, will make co op as lot easier to play and also set up the game fr some pretty cool tactics...

At the bare minimum u should make the zoom range a bit further out but that's the BARE MINIMUM it wont fix the problem, just make it a little more bareable...

Another thing the camera would benefit from would be the ability to free zoom out and in and the ability to tilt alot further

• Like 4