Just play this on a console, if at all.

I tried the demo. If your going to tout a product for the PC, please spend time setting the controls up for the PC. I played the demo for all of five minutes and became incredibly frustrated with the fact I could not rotate the camera around with the mouse. If your going to shovel a console port on the PC community at least have the common courtesy to TRY to implement PC controls on launch. It's hard enough to deal with a game written for 6 year old hardware, don't make me pay the price with the controls as well.

You have, however, inspired me to reinstall torchlight.

I tried the demo. If your going to tout a product for the PC, please spend time setting the controls up for the PC. I played the demo for all of five minutes and became incredibly frustrated with the fact I could not rotate the camera around with the mouse. If your going to shovel a console port on the PC community at least have the common courtesy to TRY to implement PC controls on launch. It's hard enough to deal with a game written for 6 year old hardware, don't make me pay the price with the controls as well.

You have, however, inspired me to reinstall torchlight.

Middle Mouse Button

If your going to shovel a console port on the PC community at least have the common courtesy to TRY to implement PC controls on launch.

PC controls are working perfectly fine for me though. This might be new to you but not every PC game is best played using keyboard and mouse and this has been the case form the very beginning of pc gaming on...

Edited by Lycidas

If you can't figure something out, it must be the game's fault! Heaven forbid you try something for more than 5 minutes. :)