Dungeon Siege 3 is not a real Dungeon Siege game...

The issue is most of the games ahead of it have been out for far longer than a few days. Really it's only been two days...sales should be strong still.

The game will probably end be successful financially, but to me it seems the negative reactions to the game are clearly having an effect.

The issue is most of the games ahead of it have been out for far longer than a few days. Really it's only been two days...sales should be strong still.

?

Theres only Witcher 2 (If we talk about Steam)? And thats a immensly popular title.

Other than that its sales and low prices.

Edit: And FEAR3. But that got out on on the 24th and is a shooter.

Edited by C2B

?

Theres only Witcher 2 (If we talk about Steam)? And thats a immensly popular title.

Other than that its sales and low prices.

Edit: And FEAR3. But that got out on on the 24th and is a shooter.

Fear 3

Divinity 2

Homefront

James Bond: Blood Stone

Terraria

The Witcher 2

Magic the Gather Expansion

Dungeon Siege III

DS3 will be forgotten by years end.
who cares?

People.

The ones who will forget about it?

I believe you are taking my comments too literal :thumbsup:

Edited by Renevent

Sales

Sales on Steam

SURPRISE, sales on steam sell higher than retail titles. Alpha Protocol also was more than a day on the first when it was on sale.

Otherwise its stuff with very low prices.

Edit: A good comparison would be Alice: Madness Returns that came out around the same time as DSIII has similiar scores and similar production values.

Edited by C2B

Sales

Sales on Steam

SURPRISE, sales on steam sell higher than retail titles. Alpha Protocol also was more than a day on the first when it was on sale.

Otherwise its stuff with very low prices.

Edit: A good comparison would be Alice: Madness Returns that came out around the same time as DSIII has similiar scores and similar production values.

There's always sales on steam. The point is, it was # whatever and it's now quickly falling down just 2 days after release. Also, not sure if everyone knows or not the "top sellers" list is not by units sold but rather by dollar amount total.

Edited by Renevent

"They are selling better AND they are higher rated...so if they are crap what does that make DS3?"

Being popular and being overrated doesn't make you actually good. Unless you gonna argue that DA2's 2mil+ sales and pretty good reveiws means they're awesome.

OPr next you gonan claim the ES series is the 'best ever' and if so I'm gonna have to :thumbsup: .

The Divinity series sucks. It doesn't matter to me how much theys ell since I was one of the suckas who got tricked into buying such a crappy game.

DS3 is very likely better. i mean, it cna't possible be worse than the Divinity series. L0LZ

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

EDIT: NM finger pointing game.

Divinity Series is great.

Dungeon Siege 3 is an instant classic as evidenced by the reviews and sales. A new classic in the ARPG genre is taking fans of looting and character building games by storm.

Edited by MonkeyLungs

Yup, the Divinity series is great and that's the reason it resonates so well with players. It's not even from a mainstream developer so that whole "overrated" nonsense doesn't apply. Considering that person loves DS3, we can just assume Divinity was too complicated for them and that's why the think it sucks :D

Divinity 2 isn't even complicated.

But DS3 is?

See monster, kill, take loot, use save system every 2 minutes. Profit.

:ermm: You just described every fantasy RPG ever made.

But if we have to look at character systems alone, it really is no contest when it comes to 'depth'.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif