Cut scenes lil problem

Alpha

Question

Sometimes when i am going to talk with a NPC to receive missions /rewards etc my character appear giving the back to the NPC so i see him like i were talking to me or appear from head to toe floating ooking to the right or left . That happened when i talk with ghost in Lord Gunderic Mansion, and when i talk with the witch in the cave ( never happened to me in the demo). Hope can be fixed in future patches.

4 answers to this question

Sometimes when i am going to talk with a NPC to receive missions /rewards etc my character appear giving the back to the NPC so i see him like i were talking to me or appear from head to toe floating ooking to the right or left . That happened when i talk with ghost in Lord Gunderic Mansion, and when i talk with the witch in the cave ( never happened to me in the demo). Hope can be fixed in future patches.

I've noticed this too. I've mostly been using the mouse for movement, and while I can't say for sure, it seems like if I let off the rmb as soon as the screen changes to setup for the scene, I'm ok, but if I'm little slow in releasing the movement control, I end up facing in the wrong direction, almost like movement control is taken away a moment after, instead of before, setting up the positioning for the cut scene/dialog.

I'm going to need better directions than "the secret lair."

-==(UDIC)==-

ive had this a few times over the course of the game.

sometimes lucas (my main character) would be standing looking directly at me and you easily notice that his mouth doesnt open when he talks because they obviously didnt animate it, not expecting anyone to ever know.

maybe it depends on what angle you entered a cutscene at, or what you were doing just before it triggered.

in a way it reminds me of witcher 2, which had this annoying tendency to dump you in the nearest campfire during cutscenes. lol