Only one screen even in online coop??

Hello

I read about that in offline coop there is only one screen and one camera, so if one player run away, the other player dont see the enemies if he doesnt follow the other player.

Now somebody said that is even in online coop? Please tell me that is not true.

I want my own screen and own camera in online coop. like in all other online coop games.

same with online.

camera is fixed to the hosts character. other players cannot run past the edges of his screen limits.

yeah its badly implemented.

Oooh yeah...

I bought DS3 (PC) for the co-op but... my word... that fixed-character camera is going to make me tear my eyes out. If I want to go forward and my co-op partner wants to go back to check if we got all the treasure... *TWANG* the rope that binds us reaches its limit and neither of us can go any further until one of us is closer.

I have no idea who thought this was a good idea, ESPECIALLY for online co-op but he should receive a firm talking-to >.<'

Personally, I love Obisidan's games and I support them all on release but what the hell, guys? *sad panda*

Please remedy this in a future update, please?

Ok so the multiplayer is absolutly fail.

I bought that game only for coop.

So I cant zoom in in online coop ? in singleplayer or in the demo it was possible to zoom in. That I see my character closer and not from so far away. is that still possible in ONLINE coop?

And now the camera problem and the problem that I cant collect itms or experience in multiplayer, I am just a NPC. LMAO.

What does the developer think about that? I cant understand that system.

Edited by steini0509

I don't think anyone really looks at it as an achievement. Nobody WANTS the MP to be super gimped ... the people complaining want the game to be better.

rafoca is just being pragmatic ... most people don't read forums and as such have no idea about the real mechanics of the game. They probably just see Dungeon Siege and think ARPG similar to the other ones. That's a pretty natural assumption unless the agme comes with abig fat sticker with a disclaimer on it. Some people are going to feel suckered.

It was also predicted that the game will bomb, Obs will close, etc etc. With so many, having one come true isn't an achievement.

Whether the game will bomb, or not, we will see. Personally I don't think it will at all, but we haven't heard from what Americans have to say about the game yet (for the most part).

I don't think anyone really looks at it as an achievement. Nobody WANTS the MP to be super gimped ... the people complaining want the game to be better.

Indeed. The frustrating thing is that I'm loving the gameplay but holy hell in a handbasket what they were thinking with the co-op camera is beyond me. During combat, if partner moves to better position themselves to attack mobs, you lose your "centre" and become confused as to where you are in relation to the camera's position.

It's so, so, so frustrating...

Honestly, as much as I am enjoying (read: loving) the gameplay, story and characters the camera just ruins the experience.

I will always support Obsidian, they're one of my absolute favourite devs which is exactly why this stupid camera is just so disappointing... How did this get through Quality Assurance?

Edited by WulfenMortys

Glad I'm not alone on the camera thing.

I can even forgive not being able to bring our own characters into multi-player because hey its still fun to play with other people.

But I feel like I'm fighting the camera more than anything else. We have our own televisions/monitors, exactly what is the point of making us share a screen?