Question

Hi all. Ps3 version of ds3

Have no more quests in quest log

Level 10 reinhart

Tried different party members such as Anjali and Lucas

Go into courtyard at ravens rill

Kill ilias and his mates

Door to next area stays locked

Blue flame before bridge locks me from going back way I came. Am in a courtyard with nowhere to move.

Have restored file before this and ran back through finishing a couple of quests off but when I come back

Same situation of getting stuck? Not bad for a $100 game!

Thanks in advance

How do i get door open as I've read it is suppose to open after death of ilias by itself?

Edited by shammo99

3 answers to this question

i too am stuck in the courtyard of no escape! i'm on xbox and currently have no internet at home. so it would be good if someone from obsidian would be kind enough to offer some sort of constructive advice! as i either have a very expensive coaster or a very short game. miffed. (maybe the whole tech department are stuck in a room of no escape?????????)

i too am stuck in the courtyard of no escape! i'm on xbox and currently have no internet at home. so it would be good if someone from obsidian would be kind enough to offer some sort of constructive advice! as i either have a very expensive coaster or a very short game. miffed. (maybe the whole tech department are stuck in a room of no escape?????????)

There is another fight that is supposed to follow Ilias. The only way to get that fight to happen is if everyone inside of the courtyard has been killed. I would suggest running around the courtyard and making sure people are dead. If this issue is still happening, I would suggest removing any install data if you installed the game to the HDD and retry installing it. If this is not the case, I would clear my cache and redownload the day 1 patch. The instructions for clearing the cache are as follows

Clear the Cache on the Xbox 360

To clear the cache on the Xbox 360 do the following: