Reviving AI

When your AI (Ajali, Katrina) etc dies how do you go about reviving them so they get back up and continue fighting, or can't that be done.

Usually i lure the enemies away from them and roll forwards to revive them, on bosses it can be somewhat tricky to time it correctly.

Press the use button when over them.

actually, you have to hold it

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

When your AI (Ajali, Katrina) etc dies how do you go about reviving them so they get back up and continue fighting, or can't that be done.

Press the use button when over them.

With using the mouse/keyboard "no controller" what is the use button, I'm assuming that it is the left mouse button.

Yeah, E. Same one you use to pick up items with, and save the game with. :ermm:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

i find it almost impossible, even with luring, to revive the AI and find that the AI often wont revive me due to getting stun locked or constantly hit whilst in the revive animation.

Agreed. The companion AI can be very stupid as far as protecting themselves and staying out of damaging auras goes. This makes some of the later Glitterdelve missions ridiculously hard. Aside from this issue, the AI manages to cope well enough. Just need to look after themselves more. :sorcerer: