Ironic, for Americans.

DS3 is created by a US company, funded by an Asian company, and available in Europe first.

No spoiler tags in this forum apparently, still haven't gotten the game (have it preordered for tomorrow's release in the US) and I already read about the end quests.

Even though created in the US, the US get's it last this time around I guess.

>_<

All Americans who are planning on getting it tomorrow...sign on here and show me group support!

:)

ups should be delivering it to me at work tomorrow if everything goes as expected..i did go against my better judgement and keep my preorder..if it werent for some credit and 99 cent release day delivery i wouldnt have..even with all the good reviews im seeing im still not convinced this is a $65 game..i soooo hope im not disappointed like i was with fallout: nv..

There are spoiler tags in this forum, but I don't think it shows up under Fast Reply/they're not obvious. It's under "Insert Special Item" dropdown list in the full post editor. Or you can type them manually. Or maybe you meant ppl not putting spoiler in their thread titles...

Anyway, I'll be buying it tonight. With this heat here I'm sure I won't be able to sleep again, so it's something to do. Plus I'm in the mood for this type of game. And I love Obsidian, occasional warts and all. :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What is the answer?
[spoiler]The answer is 42[/spoiler]

What is the answer?

The answer is 42

Spoiler tags.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein