WISH LIST

I wouldn't mind a Wait command for your companion so if you feel like tackling something alone for some reason, you could do that. Unless there's a way to do that already that I haven't found yet. I often don't realize those things exist until later...

Lucas has made boss fights on Hardcore w/Anjali cake and pie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0eDAEQRRBw

I'm really sorry, I just couldn't help myself. :ermm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0eDAEQRRBw

I'm really sorry, I just couldn't help myself. ;)

:) I know that syndrome.

Mmm...now I want some cake. :ermm:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

2) Inventory for merchants. Could it be possible to actually say what each armour piece and weapon is for which character? Took me ages to work out each character has it's own row.

The PS3 version has an image of the specific character in the background of each piece; I would assume it is the same for you poor 360 owners? :ermm:

2) Inventory for merchants. Could it be possible to actually say what each armour piece and weapon is for which character? Took me ages to work out each character has it's own row.

The PS3 version has an image of the specific character in the background of each piece; I would assume it is the same for you poor 360 owners? :ermm:

The PC version only has those show up when you have the chr. with you as your companion ... or when you first meet them at least, maybe, not sure. They were all blank at the start for me.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Sticky this please: it offers a wealth of player feedback in one place...

No doubt mine being the most valuable. :ermm:

Why else would I ask for a sticky? At least if it happens, I can return here without hassle to wallow in your wisdom.

Will you be my fridge magnet, so I can see you every time I go get some milk?

Me loves you long time...

Edited by B1MBLE

The PS3 version has an image of the specific character in the background of each piece; I would assume it is the same for you poor 360 owners? :thumbsup:

The PC version only has those show up when you have the chr. with you as your companion ... or when you first meet them at least, maybe, not sure. They were all blank at the start for me.

Yep, they only appear when the character joins the quest.