WISH LIST

Paper Doll in the inventory screen so we ould see all of our gear on our characters while we are in the inventory as we switch out armor and weapons.

(You guys already listed many nice suggestions no need for me to repeat them so I just picked one that hadn't been mentioned). Fix the gimped MP though please.

Paper Doll in the inventory screen so we ould see all of our gear on our characters while we are in the inventory as we switch out armor and weapons.

(You guys already listed many nice suggestions no need for me to repeat them so I just picked one that hadn't been mentioned). Fix the gimped MP though please.

That would be a good feature, but mostly the appearance of your character doesn't change a great deal aside from weapons and shields. There are variations, but they're subtle.

New suggestion then:

More appearance changing armor.

As long as we're talking about DLC and not a patch, then I see that being pretty feasible. The more I think about it, the more I have trouble imagining that the dev's will be able to patch things like the camera and save system as it's probably at the core design of the game. It'd be like a butterfly effect of re-coding, change one thing and have to change another five. I think a lot of it depends on whether Square Enix are prepared to give them the resources to do it.

So, what would you like to see which would/could improve this game?

I would like:

• MP single screens.

• The ability to use your own character in MP, if there is a slot available for that class. Also,be able to retain MP gained loot for single player game.

• Fix the subtitle bug.

. I understand there may be a forthcoming patch for the camera zoom...

Please submit you own wishes.

All obove this and i will add :

- Random Dungeon (s )

Reason? I wanne max out my Char instead of making an Alt after beating the Endboss. I have lots of Fun Hunting Special Items for my Character and as far as i know you cant do this because there are no more Bosses after beating the Final Boss, mean

Edited by Palmtop

The game is going to have to sell pretty good. If sales aren't great then well, Alpha Protocol. Cool game, could have been made better, abandoned after launch due to low sales.

Yep. The NA launch will make or break this game.

1. stopping momentum animation, when the character stops moving, like in Dragon Age or Mass Effect

2. animation for walking up/down hill/stairs

3. statistic for armor damage mitigation in percentage format

4. crafting system for weapons/armor similar to torchlight

5. unique weapon/armor sets

6. another tier of abilities and more synergies between abilities and talents

7. helmets

If it had all of that with the current fantastic combat and beautiful gameworld I would give it a 9.5/10.

Edited by metamag

As far as DLCs go, I would like to see more (big) dungeons and perhaps new characters to play with. For expansions, I would like an expansion of the stance system, with more than three abilities by stance and the player has to choose which threes he always has at hand.

Strafing and sideways rolling.

That is all.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I want a gateway hub that conects to every dungeon i have done, and being able to grind it for max level with:

- atleast twice as many enemies

- more random strong mobs

- more -unique- loot.

- tier 4 skills (last 10? levels are like standing still)

- add X more levels, which require substantially more xp

Then it would be interesting to bring my own char to a multiplayer game for all i care they could only allow it for 30+ levels if they are afraid about balance.

Dungeon crawler, implied to me that i'd have to spend a substantial time in one, not 30 mins and be on my merry way. Hell you can even drop all the other requests, i'd just like a nightmare mode where i'm overwhelmed by the sheer number of enemies.

I'm playing 360 version so if I mention any wishes I have and they are already availabel on PS3 or PC version, you know why I'am asking about it o:)

1) Zoomed in camera option - I want it to be more like Fable's viewpoint. There's not really much point in using the zoomed in view because you can hardly see much.

2) Inventory for merchants. Could it be possible to actually say what each armour piece and weapon is for which character? Took me ages to work out each character has it's own row.

3) To have more than one AI party member working with you. I've just got to the stage where I can choose between two party members. Why can't I choose them both? Dragon Age : Origins managed this extremely well.

4) More unique loot items. I keep seeing the same loot over and over again and only when you defeat a boss do you see unique named loot. This needs to be more like Sacred 2 for loot.

5) New game + where you can carry across all your loot and abilities onto an even harder difficulty. Even an extra hard difficulty will suffice.

I'm playing 360 version so if I mention any wishes I have and they are already availabel on PS3 or PC version, you know why I'am asking about it :shifty:

1) Zoomed in camera option - I want it to be more like Fable's viewpoint. There's not really much point in using the zoomed in view because you can hardly see much.

2) Inventory for merchants. Could it be possible to actually say what each armour piece and weapon is for which character? Took me ages to work out each character has it's own row.

3) To have more than one AI party member working with you. I've just got to the stage where I can choose between two party members. Why can't I choose them both? Dragon Age : Origins managed this extremely well.

4) More unique loot items. I keep seeing the same loot over and over again and only when you defeat a boss do you see unique named loot. This needs to be more like Sacred 2 for loot.

5) New game + where you can carry across all your loot and abilities onto an even harder difficulty. Even an extra hard difficulty will suffice.

Some of the loot is named the same, but has different stats. There's not a massive difference in them, but they do vary.

I wouldn't mind a Wait command for your companion so if you feel like tackling something alone for some reason, you could do that. Unless there's a way to do that already that I haven't found yet. I often don't realize those things exist until later...

Lucas has made boss fights on Hardcore w/Anjali cake and pie.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts