My Opinion of Co-op

Here are the points I've found apply to co-op DS3, please bear in mind that this is only my opinion:

POSITIVE

• local co-op or two-player online co-op is fine, as long as you only use the saved game when playing with the same person again
  • shared gold can lead to some interesting debates over player's shared inventory
  • the AI is adept enough to take over if one of you needs to take a break
  • the enemy difficulty seems to adjust well
  • having other players suggstions during dialogue is a nice touch

NEGATIVE

• more than two players is very restricting, especially during later boss fights. If the host moves too far away, other players are teleported closer. Not so great if the host is fond of using Lucas's dash attack
  • the camera doesn't adjust well to multiple players
  • joining another player's game isn't great for player's who get accustomed to their inventory and abilities. You can re-level your character on joining, but the inventory can become frustrating

...You can re-level? How O.o

This might be an Xbox only thing, but the couple of times I've joined another player's game, it gave me the level up screen and all points had been reset for me to choose.

...You can re-level? How O.o

This might be an Xbox only thing, but the couple of times I've joined another player's game, it gave me the level up screen and all points had been reset for me to choose.

Ah, yes. It's an x-box thing.

I am afraid to see the camera working in co-op :(

Havent played in 4 players yet.

Well, give it a go. This is only my opinion, so you may quite like it...

There are people who say they like tethered camera session in DS3 but I just don't think they are being honest. Each player in online should have their own screen and be able to run wherever the filmschool they like.

I doubt I will like it, friend. The last games I played that are similar to DS3 in terms of Gameplay were Sacred 2, Fable 3 and Two Worlds 2, and both didn

I doubt I will like it, friend. The last games I played that are similar to DS3 in terms of Gameplay were Sacred 2, Fable 3 and Two Worlds 2, and both didn